|Calum Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1988|
Calum Scott is a British singer and songwriter who is known for attaining major stardom after releasing his version of Robyn’s hit Dancing on My Own. He received a worldwide attention after appearing in Britain’s Got Talent in 2015. Scott released his first studio album Only Human on March 9, 2018. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter. He also has a self-titled YouTube channel where he has more than 2.5 million subscribers.
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
He divides his time amongst Hull (England), London (England), and Los Angeles (United States).
Calum attended Hessle High School in East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Debbie Scott
- Siblings – Jade Scott (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Calum hasn’t publicly dated anyone yet.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He has given his voice to the American Express TV commercial.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Appearing as a contestant on the television programme Britain’s Got Talent in 2015
- His much-loved singles Dancing on My Own and You Are the Reason
Scott released his first studio album Only Human on March 9, 2018, via Virgin EMI records.
Calum hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in musical reality TV series Britain’s Got More Talent in 2015.
His diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Calum Scott Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Calum Scott Facts
- On August 15, 2013, Calum won a local competition called Hull Daily Mail.
- He was once eliminated from a competition after forgetting the lyrics of Rihanna‘s song Diamonds.
- Calum used to be a member of Maroon 5 tribute band, the Maroon 4.
- He formed the electronic duo with John McIntyre The Experiment in 2014. They released their debut single Girl (You’re Beautiful) on June 14.
- Scott gave an audition for the 9th series of Britain’s Got Talent. It was broadcasted on ITV on April 11, 2015.
- After appearing in the first episode of the BGT series, he became an overnight sensation and his Twitter followers jumped from 400 to over 25,000 in no time.
- His audition video got more than 170 million views on YouTube.
- On April 15, 2016, Calum released the cover of Dancing on My Own independently.
- His song “Dancing on My Own” became the most downloaded song in the summer in September 2016 in the UK.
- Visit his official website @ calumscott.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Soundcloud, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Calum Scott / Instagram