|Cameron McLeod Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1999|
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Social media star
- Siblings – Malaika McLeod (Sister)
He has released his music on his own through iTunes.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cameron McLeod has been a relative newcomer to mainstream fame. Plus, due to his young age, the discussion about his personal life has been rare in his interactions with media, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Boyish good looks
Cameron McLeod has exploited his strong social media presence to land online endorsement gigs from various brands. Most of the promotional work is done by using or placing a particular product in the video or picture.
Also, when he was merely 8 months old, he was featured in an advert for FreeInternet.com in 1999.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on the social media platform, musical.ly, on which he has over 1 million followers.
- His strong presence on other social media websites, including Instagram, on which he has over 400,000 followers.
As a Singer
In August 2016, Cameron released his first single, About You, via iTunes. Although he had released the single on his own, he had assigned distribution responsibility to Catapult, which is known as one of the leaders of digital music distribution.
Cameron McLeod Facts
- He has hosted his own show on Radio Disney on the weekends.
- He learned how to play the piano on his own.
- His family operates a dance studio in Redwood City. They opened the studio in the late 1970s.
- Cameron appeared in the web series Attaway Appeal in 2017.
- He has gone on a tour with professional Dance Convention LA Dance Magic in a capacity of a social media personality.
- In 2016, he managed to win the Good Morning America musical.ly competition. He had to overcome the competition from 240,000 contestants to emerge as a winner.
- He has released his collection of merchandise under the label of CamDog FX.
- He created his YouTube account in June 2010 and his first YouTube video was titled as Jumping over a car.
- In 2015, he performed in a critically acclaimed hip-hop team that goes by the name of “The Academy of Villains”.
Featured Image by Cameron McLeod / Instagram