|Camila Coelho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||27, 1988|
Camila Coelho is a Brazilian social media star, fashion designer, and fashion and beauty blogger. She is best known for her eponymous YouTube channel, entirely in Portuguese, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million subscribers. Camila also has a secondary YouTube channel, Camila Coelho English, which has garnered a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers.
Camila Christina Coelho
Virginópolis, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended high school in Pennsylvania, United States.
After she graduated high school, Camila decided not to attend college.
Social Media Star, Fashion And Beauty Blogger, Fashion Designer
- Mother – She was a chef.
- Siblings – She has an older sister, an older brother, and a younger brother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Coelho has dated –
- Icaro Brenner (2005-Present) – She dated Icaro, a businessman, for 5 years before they got married on October 16, 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Latino and White)
She is of primarily Brazilian descent but also has Portuguese ancestry on her paternal side and Italian ancestry on her maternal side.
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Camila Coelho has endorsed brands such as REVOLVE, Ludora Accessories, and Sigma Beauty.
She is religious.
Camila Coelho Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Latin American/Brazilian
- Restaurant In Boston – Muqueca in Cambridge, St. Cambridge
- Brazilian Dish – Polenta With Chicken
- Colors – Yellow, Orange, Blue
- Sports Team – Boston Celtics
- TV Show Genre In Brazil – Soap Operas (Telenovelas)
- TV Shows – Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Salad Dressings – Ranch, Caesar
- Number – 15
- Cake – Carrot Cake With Chocolate Filling On Top
- Holiday Destinations – Bora Bora, Dubai
- Places To Shop – ZARA, TopShop, ASOS
- Movies – Green Mile (1999), The Notebook (2004), Iron Man (2008)
- Actor – Robert Downey Jr.
- Wild Animal – Tiger
- Makeup Brands – Urban Decay, MAC Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics
- Dog Breed – Pomeranian
- Dog – Boo (2006-2019)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Order – Iced Caramel Latte
- Activities – Camping, Horse Riding
- Personal Quote – “Who God blesses, no one curses.”
Camila Coelho Facts
- She was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 9.
- Growing up, Camila wanted to become a drummer.
- Camila used to be enamored by volleyball and played it very often as a kid and young teenager.
- At the age of 14, she moved from Brazil to Pennsylvania. Because her high school did not have a volleyball team, she stopped playing the sport.
- She moved to Boston, Massachusetts after she graduated high school because she had an aunt who owned a restaurant there.
- Camila’s 1st job was at Macy’s in Natick, Massachusetts, working at the Christian Dior makeup counter.
- Camila created a YouTube channel to share her makeup guides and tutorials with family and friends. Her videos gained traction, so she created a blog, which amassed more than 120k unique visitors within 12 days of being online.
- Her silk pants once ripped at a fashion show while she was sitting in the front row. Luckily, she brought a coat that she used to cover the hole.
- Camila would describe Boston fashion as minimalist and traditional. Furthermore, due to the prominence of sport in the city, she noticed people dressed more casually than elsewhere.
- She usually tries everything but hates avocados and cereal.
- If she had to eat one food for the rest of her life, it would be white rice or beans.
- Camila moved from Boston, Massachusetts to Los Angeles, California, in September 2019.
- As of February 2020, she wants to have 3 children but her epilepsy medicine poses a significant risk to her future baby’s health.
- Camila doesn’t like Starbucks and prefers Dunkin’ Donuts.
- She is obsessed with Teletubbies (1997–2001).
Featured Image by Camila Coelho / Instagram