|Candelaria Molfese Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1991|
Candelaria Molfese is an Argentinian actress, author, singer, conductor, television hostess, dancer, model, and social media star. She came to prominence with her important portrayal of Camilla Torres in Disney Channel’s Violetta (2012-2015). Later, she gained even more popularity with her role as Ada / Eva in Soy Luna (2017-2018). Candelaria is a true powerhouse of show biz, given her vocal contribution to the release of several soundtrack songs such as Juntos Somos Mas, Ven y Canta, Veo Veo, and Algo Suena En Mi from Violetta (2012). She is also very popular on YouTube and has a channel titled Cande Molfese Official. Candelaria uploads cookery, style advice, DIY’s, daily vlogs, makeup, bloopers, music covers, and much more fun content to the channel. Her talents don’t just end here, she is also a writer, who is known for the deliverance of the book titled Mundo Cande! in 2015. Over time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 850k subscribers on YouTube, more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
María Candelaria Molfese
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The details of Molfese’s educational qualifications are not known.
Actress, Singer, Conductor, Television Hostess, Social Media Star, Model, Dancer, Author
- Father – Carlos Molfese
- Mother – Liliana Martínez
- Siblings – Josefina Molfese (Older Sister) (Instagram Star, Artist), Lu Molfese (Older Sister), Agus Molfese (Older Sister), Cou Molfese (Older Sister) (Instagram Star). She has one other older sister.
Candelaria is represented by Roberto Ramasso Productora.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candelaria has dated –
- Santiago – Candelaria fell in love for the first time with a boy named Santiago from her school when she was 15 years old. Apart from that, she prefers not to talk about why they split.
- Ruggero Pasquarelli (2014-Present) – She met the Italian actor Ruggero Pasquarelli on the set of Disney Channel original series, Violetta. However, their wonderous relationship didn’t take charge until they had their first kiss during the 3rd season of the show. Thereafter, they started dating in late 2014 and have publicly revealed that they look forward to getting married and having children in the future. They revealed this in an interview with Infobae in 2019. The couple also has a YouTube channel titled Ruggelaria that has more than 2 million followers on it.
Race / Ethnicity
Candelaria is of far-off Neapolitan heritage.
- Wide smile
- Lean physique
Candelaria has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Allo Martinez
- Raleigh Bikes
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Tips Healthy Life
- Josefa Are
- Sweet Victorian
- Cacharel Parfums
Best Known For
- Contributing her vocal skills to the release of many soundtrack albums and EP’s such as Violetta (2012), Cantar es lo que soy (2012), Hoy somos más (2013), Gira mi canción (2014), and Crecimos juntos (2015)
- Being cast as Camilla Torres in Violetta (2012-2015), Ada / Eva in Soy Luna (2017-2018), Young Natalia Rouco in Quiero vivir a tu lado (2017-2018)
- Hosting the backstage web series of #LadoV
- Starring in the film Bruno Motoneta in 2018 as Auxilio
- Uploading cookery, style advice, DIY’s, daily vlogs, makeup, bloopers, music covers, and much more fun content to her YouTube channel titled Cande Molfese Official
As a Singer
Candelaria has lent her vocals alongside the cast of Violetta for the release of many songs. A few hit tracks that she sang are Ven y Canta (2015), Ser Mejor (2015), Juntos Somos Mas (2015), Veo Veo (2015), Ser Mejor (2015), A Mi Lado (2014), Friends’Till the End (2014), Encender Nuestra Luz (2014), and En Gira (2014).
On October 12, 2018, she collaborated with actor and singer Fernando Dente to release the hit single Vamos Juntos. The track was released under Walt Disney Records.
She made her debut feature film appearance as Auxilio in the adventure and comedy movie Bruno Motoneta in 2018.
First TV Show
Candelaria made her first TV show appearance as Camila Torres in Disney Channel’s Violetta in 2012.
Candelaria goes to the gym at least 5 times a week. Her workout routine consists of high-intensity circuit and weight training. She uses light weights as opposed to heavy weights in order to burn excess fat in order to maintain her lean, toned, and well-conditioned physique. A few of the exercises that she performs are deadlifts, side dumbbell lateral raises, pushups, bicep curls, leg raises, and kettlebell workouts.
As for her diet, Candelaria is a vegetarian and enjoys eating home cooked food.
Candelaria Molfese Favorite Things
- TV Show – Velvet (2013-2016)
- Conditioner – Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
- Songs To Listen To In The Summer – Abriendo Caminos (2006) by Diego Torres, Fool For You (2016) Zayn Malik, A Don Ata (1996) by Soledad, Vente Pa’ Ca (2016) by Ricky Martin ft. Maluma, Llegaste Tu (2017) by Sofia Reyes, Traicionera (2018) by Sebastián Yatra, Chantaje (2016) by Shakira, 24K Magic (2016) by Bruno Mars, Baila (2016) by Agapornis, Picky (2016) by Joey Montana
Candelaria Molfese Facts
- She was brought up alongside her 5 older sisters in Buenos Aires.
- At the age of 1, Candelaria had already started walking, without anyone having to assist her.
- In the past, Candelaria’s parents legally parted ways from one another. After that, her father Carlos got remarried and settled in Mexico City. Candelaria accepted her father’s second marriage and often goes there to stay with him.
- She was registered as a cast member in late 2011 for Violette. Later, she took part in the show’s international concert tours “Violetta En Vivo” and the “Violetta Live 2015 International Tour”.
- She had her first book titled Mundo Cande! published on November 15, 2015. It contains content on her family, beauty tips, and food-related details. The book was also released in two languages Spanish and Polish.
- Candelaria and her beau Ruggero Pasquarelli shared the Kids’ Choice Awards Argentina for “Viral Moment” in 2016.
- In 2018, she was chosen to host the backstage web series of #LadoV for La Voz Argentina.
- Besides being an incredible actress and social media entertainer, Candelaria is also an amazing cook and often shares her recipes via her eponymous YouTube channel.
- In her free time, Candelaria loves to travel and attend concerts.
- She is not very fond of the rainy season but loves spending time at the beach.
- Candelaria loves to act, sing, and dance as this had been her dream ever since she was a child.
- She treasures a ring that her mom gave her when she was 15 years old and prefers to never take it off her finger.
- Her intro to her videos always starts with ‘Hola Amigo’.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image Candelaria Molfese / Instagram