|Cara Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Cara Taylor is an American model who is recognized for having walked for many top brands such as Prada, Givenchy, Versace, Christian Dior, and Ralph Lauren. She has also posed during cover shoots for several top magazines like The Sunday Times Style, i-D, and Vogue. Cara gives credit to her active lifestyle in high school, which helped her build her confidence and also to work in a team as a model. When she’s not modeling, she’s making videos for her YouTube channel “Cara and Joseph” to which she posts videos of adventures and vlogs.
Cara was born in 2002.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
- Mother – Sandy Taylor
- Siblings – Liam Taylor (Older Brother)
Cara is represented by –
- Onyx Model Management (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – New York
- Oui Model Management – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- The Squad Management – London
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cara has dated –
- Joseph Flanders – Cara seems to be close to YouTuber Joseph Flanders. The two can be seen in Cara’s Instagram posts. They also share a YouTube channel titled Cara and Joseph.
Race / Ethnicity
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Cara has done endorsement work for various brands like Topshop, Zara, Frame Denim, Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Max Mara, Alberta Ferretti, Isabel Marant, Boss by Hugo Boss, Fendi, Calvin Klein Performance, H&M, Coach, Marc Jacobs, Christopher Kane, Diane von Furstenberg, Versace, Tom Ford, Prada, and many more.
Best Known For
- Having opened many shows for brands like Chanel, Alexander Wang, and Fendi
- Walking for several high-end brands such as Prada, Christian Dior, Versace, and Givenchy
- Being featured on the cover of various magazines such as Vogue, i-D, DIORMAG, and The Sunday Times Style
First Fashion Show
Cara made her fashion show debut at the Fall – (London) 2017 where she walked for the brand Burberry.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the talk-show Fashion Police in 2017.
The reason behind her toned lean physique is her competitive obsession for sports and other activities while she was in high school. She used to take part in volleyball and basketball matches and had also been an enthusiastic dancer. These activities help in burning excess fat, stretching the muscles, and increase flexibility.
When she isn’t playing around, she focuses on leg exercises and does cardio workouts such as Zumba.
Cara Taylor Favorite Things
- Food – Corn
Source – WendyRowe.com
Cara Taylor Facts
- She was scouted at the age of 8 but had denied the offer. Later, during her high school years, she was discovered through Instagram.
- During high school, she was into sports and even wanted to compete in the Olympics or become a college volleyball player. She also was a trained track and basketball player.
- In 2017, her presence had cooked up controversy and she made headlines after questions were raised on social media on whether or not models under 18 should be allowed to walk in fashion shows.
- Cara learnt to walk in heels for the first time at the Alexander Wang’s Spring 2017 show.
- In 2017, Cara was nominated for Models.com’s “All Breakout Star Women” title alongside models like Halima Aden, Kaia Gerber, and 11 others.
- In 2018, she was placed in Models.com’s “Top 50 Models” list.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Cara Taylor / Instagram