|Caris Tiivel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1993|
Caris Tiivel is an Australian model and beauty pageant titleholder who is best known for being crowned as Miss Universe Australia 2016. Other than that, she has also walked for various designers including Flannel.
She divides her time between Melbourne and Perth.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Peter Tiivel
- Mother – Enis Tiivel
- Siblings – Rhys Tiivel (Brother) (Store Manager)
As a model, she is represented by Tanya of Chadwick Models.
5 ft 10¼ in or 178.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caris has dated –
- Josh Dunkley
- Stirling Caiulo (2013-2017) – She was dating model fellow model Stirling Caiulo until they broke up in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has slightly curly hair
- Dimpled cheeks
Through her social media, Caris has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Dilmah.
Caris Tiivel Favorite Things
- Miss Universe Of All-Time – Jennifer Hawkins
Source – MissoSology.org
Caris Tiivel Facts
- She was brought up in Perth, Western Australia.
- At the start of her modeling career at the age of 16, Caris found it very difficult to fit into a certain image and size, due to which, she even began to doubt her passion for being a model. However, Caris stated in an interview with The Queensland Times, that she had overcome it by taking boxing lessons as it helped her build confidence.
- Caris was 17 years old when she took part in her first modeling competition and from there onwards her career skyrocketed.
- After winning Miss Universe Australia 2016, Caris was sent off to represent Australia at the Miss Universe 2016 beauty pageant.
- Caris earned a lot of attention during the Miss Universe 2016 beauty pageant for her gown that was designed with the idea of the Great Barrier Reef in mind.
- It was model Monika Radulovic who crowned Caris with the Miss Universe Australia 2016.
- She is very close to her father Peter.
- Her brother Rhys worked as the general manager at Spudshed in 2016.
- Caris is said to be a person who treats others just the way they want to be treated and also prefers to not judge people.
Featured Image By Caris Tiivel / Instagram