|Jennifer Hawkins Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|December 22, 1983
Jennifer Hawkins is an Australian model, television presenter, and beauty queen who is best known for being crowned Miss Universe Australia and Miss Universe in 2004. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Lovable Intimates, Myer, Range Rover, Lux, Asus, Grand Waterfront, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Zoo Magazine, Marie Claire, and also served as the host of Australia’s Next Top Model in the past.
Hawko, Jen Jen, Jen
Holmesville, New South Wales, Australia
Jennifer lives with her husband Jake Wall in a lavish waterfront property in the Newport suburb of Sydney.
Jennifer Hawkins went to the West Wallsend High School in West Wallsend, New South Wales.
Model, entrepreneur, television presenter and beauty queen
- Father – Robert Hawkins
- Mother – Gail Hawkins (Diagnosed with cancer in 2015)
- Siblings – Kirsty Vitnell (Older Sister), Brad Hawkins (Older Brother), Michael Hawkins (Older Brother)
Jennifer Hawkins is represented by
- 22 Management
- Born Models
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Hawkins has dated
- Jake Wall (2005-Present) – Jennifer first met her husband Jake Wall, who runs a property development firm, at the local beach in 2005. She had approached Wall and had introduced herself before asking him out on a date. While on a romantic holiday in New Zealand in December 2010, Jake got down on his knee and she obviously said yes. After being engaged for around 18 months, they got married in June 2013. The wedding ceremony was held at a resort in Bali and was attended by around 50 guests. In May 2019, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a baby girl named Frankie Violet in October 2019. In October 2021, Jennifer gave birth to their second child, a baby boy named Hendrix.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Blue eyes
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Jennifer has endorsed a lot many brands such as –
- Skincare brand Lux in 2005 (The face for Australia and New Zealand region).
- Lovable Australia lingerie
- Grand Waterfront (Residential project in Hong Kong)
- Asus Laptops
- Australian department store Myer (Endorsement deal was worth $4 million)
- Range Rover
- Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling
- Covergirl in 2006 (Australian ambassador)
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular Australian fashion models.
- Having worked as a host in the variety of reality TV shows such as Australia’s Next Top Model and Australia’s Make Me a Supermodel.
- Having participated in many of the reality competition TV shows such as Australia’s Dancing with the Stars and Dancing with the Deal.
First TV Show
In 2004, Jennifer was seen on the talk show Late Show with David Letterman.
Jennifer Hawkins loves Pilates and usually goes for it two times a week. Apart from Pilates, she likes to go for a run and sometimes, she loves to run on the beach.
However, if she is preparing to walk the fashion runway or pose for a photoshoot, she goes for a run, 5 days a week. She also likes to focus on her arms and loves to do resistance work to keep her arms toned.
In case, she has a very busy schedule, she tries to squeeze in a 15-minute workout session, which could include an intense run on the treadmill at about 11 kilometers per hour speed. Or, she would do squats, sit-ups, and some exercises for triceps. All these exercises are done in a circuit.
Her typical diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – A big nutrition bowl, which counts flax seeds, chia, quinoa, peanut butter, and banana amongst ingredients.
- Lunch – Eggs. However, if she is shooting, she eats a chicken salad.
- Dinner – Fish or a pasta, she reduces the portion of the latter if preparing for any event.
She tries to keep her diet gluten-free. Plus, she has cut out certain nuts and tomatoes from her diet as she is allergic to them.
Jennifer Hawkins Favorite Things
- Food – Steak sandwich with hummus, onion, and olive oil
- Guilty Pleasure – Deep tissue massage
- Beauty Products – Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Furtive, Delfin Hydrating Eye Cream, Jbronze Shimmer Instant Illuminiser, Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream and mascara
Source – Elle.aom.au, News.com.au, PopSugar.com.au
Jennifer Hawkins Facts
- In 2011, the Australian edition of the FHM magazine placed her on the 2nd spot in the list featuring 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
- In 2004, she won the highly coveted Miss Universe title. And, as part of her preparations for the competition held in Ecuador, she even learned basic Spanish.
- She was selected to serve as a judge for the Miss Universe competition held in Vietnam in 2008.
- Before becoming Miss Universe, she worked as a cheerleader for the Hunter Pirates basketball team and the Newcastle Knights rugby league.
- Her other work credits before becoming famous include working as a choreographer with a dance team that specialized in ballet and hip-hop and toured all across Australia.
- Jennifer was approached to play the role of Sophie Solandres in The Pink Panther 2. However, she had to turn it down due to some scheduling conflicts.
- After being approached by supermarket chain Myer for her exclusive line of swimwear, she launched Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins.
- After planning for almost 3 years, she finally launched her exclusive tanning line under the label of Jbronze.
- She has also invested capital in the property development and portfolio.
- In 2006, she accepted a proposal from Bathurst school student Daniel Dibley to accompany him to the school graduation ball. However, she later declined as she felt she would draw attention away from other couples and instead went on a private date with him.
- In 2015, Jennifer and her husband launched their exclusive alcohol range of premium 100 percent agave tequila called Sesion.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0