|Carla Diaz Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1990|
Carla Diaz is a Brazilian actress and singer who is recognized for her portrayal of Khadija Rachid in O Clone, Suzane von Richthofen in A Menina que Matou os Pais and O Menino que Matou Meus Pais, as well as Margarida in Jogos Clandestinos.
Carla Carolina Moreira Diaz
São Paulo, Brazil
São Paulo, Brazil
- Father – Carlos Diaz
- Mother – Mara Diaz
Carla is represented by Stage Digital.
4 ft 7 in or 140 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carla has dated –
- Felipe Becari
Race / Ethnicity
Carla has Uruguayan ancestry.
- She has a mole on the left side of her face.
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Carla has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- BAW CLOTHING
- Carmen Vitti Eyewear
- Coca-Cola Brasil
- Ame Digital
- Canal Shoptime
- La Roche-Posay Brasil
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Estrela‘s Maria mini-doll of Chiquititas, Camélia toilet paper, Riachuelo, Leite Mocinha, Meplastic‘s doll Lu Bambolê, Caixa Econômica Federal Bank, Maritel‘s Nana Nenê teddy bear, Meplastic‘s doll Bel, Meplastic‘s car racer, Baby Brink‘s Maria doll of Chiquititas, Parmalat, Mattel‘s Barbie doll watch, Bic‘s pens, Sadia‘s mini chicken – Clubinho Sadia, Estrela‘s Cambalhotinha doll, Marytel‘s plush toys – Christmas, Meplastic Lu Roller Doll, and Meplastic Lu Baby Doll.
Carla Diaz Facts
- She was born and brought up in São Paulo.
- Carla was just 2 years old when she started appearing in commercials and according to sources, she had gone on to appear in more than 80 of them.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Eliana in Éramos Seis in 1994. Later, in 1995, Carla was cast in her first feature film as Carlinha in Super-Colosso: a Gincana da TV Colosso.
- Her theatre credits include The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2003, 2008-2010) and Hänsel und Gretel (2006).
- In 2014, she was announced as a presenter in A Fazenda Online.
- Her television credits include Espelho da Vida, Malhação: Vidas Brasileiras, Milagres de Jesus, Rebelde, Casos e Acasos, A Grande Família, and O Clone.
- In 2016, she made her debut as a singer practicing the song “Voa” of Bernardo Falcone.
- She was announced as a contestant on the reality show Big Brother Brasil 21 in January 2021.
- Carla had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer in the past but was cured of it in the year 2020.
Featured Image By Carla Diaz / Instagram