|Carlo Aquino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1985|
Carlo Aquino is a successful Filipino actor and musician who is most prominently known for being the lead singer of the band Kollide. Besides that, he has also appeared in various films and shows such as Bata, bata… paano ka ginawa? (1998), Ulan (2019), Exes Baggage (2018), and We Will Survive (2016). His immense talent and charming appearance have also garnered him a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Carlo Jose Liwanag Aquino
Quezon City, Philippines
- Father – Jose Aquino
- Mother – Amelia Aquino
- Siblings – Marvin Aquino (Brother), Grace Aquino (Sister)
Carlo is being represented by Star Magic.
Previously, he was being represented by –
- GMA Artist Center (2006–2011)
- Talent5 (2011-2012)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carlo has dated –
- Angelica Panganiban – He dated fellow actress Angelica Panganiban during their teenage years but parted ways and have since remained friends with one another.
- Camille Prats
- Maja Salvador (2007–2009)
- Trina Candaza
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports an undercut hairstyle and brushes his hair to the back.
- Petite physical appearance
Through his social media, he has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- TRAVEL RECOMMENDS
- IV Nutrition
Carlo Aquino Favorite Things
- Film – Armaggedon (1998)
- Song From The ’90s – Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
- Gadget From The ’90s – Gameboy
- Band From The ’90s – Nirvana, Backstreet Boys
- Game From The ’90s – Cops and robbers, Block 123
Source – YouTube
Carlo Aquino Facts
- He was brought up in Quezon City.
- His acting career skyrocketed with his appearance as Ojie alongside prominent actress Vilma Santos in the film Bata, Bata… Pa’no Ka Ginawa? that was based on the award-winning novel of the same title by writer Lualhati Bautista.
- He is a huge bike enthusiast and owns a couple of them as well. In his free time, he enjoys going for joyful rides with his friends.
- In the past, he was chosen as the face of the beauty brand BEAUTéDERM.
- He was previously a member of the boy band JCS.
- His father had previously been working at a motor shop in Makati.
- During the ’90s, he had a huge crush on actress Beth Tamayo and Ana Rose.
Featured Image By Carlo Aquino / Instagram