|Ariarne Titmus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 2000|
Ariarne Titmus is an Australian swimmer who as of July 2021, was the reigning Olympic champion in the women’s 200-metre and 400-metre freestyle. Besides that, she is also one of the leading members of the professional swimming club Cali Condors of the International Swimming League.
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
Melton, Queensland, Australia
According to sources, Ariarne attended St Peters Lutheran College and St Patrick’s College, Launceston.
Titmus has trained under the watchful eye of Dean Boxall.
- Father – Steve Titmus (Journalist, News Presenter, Communications Consultant)
- Mother – Robyn Titmus
- Siblings – Mia Titmus (Younger Sister)
- Others – Christopher Titmus (Older Step-Brother)
Ariarne is represented by David Malina of IMG.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ariarne has dated –
- Kyle Niesler
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Wide smile
Ariarne Titmus Facts
- She spent her early years in Launceston, Tasmania before moving to Queensland in search of a better opportunity to train.
- One of the earliest posts that Ariarne uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on December 19, 2013.
- Ariarne had been sponsored by Nike, Speedo, Harvey Norman Australia, and Bridgestone Australia in the past.
- At the 2018 FINA World Swimming Championships, Ariarne set a new world record with a time of 3:53.92 in the women’s short course 400-metre freestyle competition. Following her success, Ariarne was one of the chosen swimmers to represent Australia at the 2019 World Aquatics Championships in Gwangju, South Korea, where she broke the Oceania record in the final with a time of 3:58.76 in the women’s 400-meter freestyle category.
- Titmus is a huge fan of American actor Cole Sprouse.
Featured Image By Ariarne Titmus / Instagram