|Dallas Liu Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|August 21, 2001
Dallas Liu is an American actor who is known for having been cast in roles such as Shuji Ishii-Peters in the comedy television series PEN15, Zuko in the adventure fantasy television series Avatar: The Last Airbender, Jin Kazama (at 6 Years Old)in the science fiction martial arts film Tekken, Bruce Lee in the sketch comedy and history show The Who Was? Show, Taylor King in the television drama series Players, and Carter in the Nickelodeon comedy series Legendary Dudas. In addition to that, he has also been cast in a variety of other shows and movies which include the likes of Mortal Kombat: Legacy, The Slumber Party, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, Bones, Enormous, CSI: Cyber, No Good Nick, Ella, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, and Underdog Kids.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dallas Liu has received training in practicing martial arts.
Dallas Liu has been signed with Coast to Coast Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dallas Liu is of Chinese and Indonesian descent.
He has often dyed his hair.
Dallas Liu Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in San Gabriel Valley, California.
- He was 5 years old when he started practicing martial arts. At the age of 13, he stopped competing internationally.
- Dallas Liu made his first theatrical film appearance as Jin Kazama at 6 Years Old in the 2009 science fiction martial arts film Tekken, starring Jon Foo, Kelly Overton, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Ian Anthony Dale, Cung Le, Darrin Dewitt Henson, and others.
- It was one of his martial arts teachers who referred Dallas Liu to Tekken‘s audition.
- A practitioner of Japanese Shotokan (a style of karate), he has competed in the North American Sport Karate Association.
- In September 2013, he played the role of Young Bi-Han in an episode titled Liu Kang and Kung Lao Reunite in Macau of the fantasy martial arts action adventure web series Mortal Kombat: Legacy.
- Dallas Liu appeared as Riley in an episode titled The Mutilation of the Master Manipulator of the Fox police procedural comedy-drama series Bones in 2014.
- He was cast as Young Jimmy “the Lightning Bolt” Lee in the family action drama film Underdog Kids in 2015. It stars Phillip Rhee, Tom Arnold, Max Gail, Patrick Fabian, Adam Irigoyen, Ryan Potter, and Beau Bridges.
- Dallas Liu appeared as Yoshi in an episode titled Gortimer vs. The Terrible Touch-Up of the live-action family mystery drama television series Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street in October 2015.
- He played the recurring role of Carter in the comedy television series Legendary Dudas in 2016.
- From 2019 to 2021, he was seen as Shuji Ishii-Peters (Maya’s older brother who tries to be cool and is often seen smoking cannabis outside school) in the comedy television series Pen15. Dallas Liu co-starred in the show alongside Maya Erskine, Anna Konkle, Mutsuko Erskine, Richard Karn, Taylor Nichols, Melora Walters, and Taj Cross.
- He was cast as Pete in the comedy-drama streaming television series No Good Nick in 2019.
- He did a virtual reading of Seven Minutes in Heaven for the play’s 10th anniversary on September 26, 2020.
- In 2021, Dallas Liu brought to life the character of Ruihua (Katy’s brother) in the superhero film Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. The 25th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), it stars Simu Liu, Awkwafina, Meng’er Zhang, Fala Chen, Florian Munteanu, Benedict Wong, Yuen Wah, Michelle Yeoh, Ben Kingsley, and Tony Leung.
- Along with Darby Camp, Emmy Liu-Wang, Alex Cooper Cohen, Valentina Herrera, and Ramon Jose Rodriguez, Dallas Liu co-starred as Mikey (older brother of Paige) in the Disney Channel Original Movie coming-of-age comedy film The Slumber Party.
Featured Image by Dallas Liu / Instagram