Adam Gordon Thomas
Adam, Lazarus, Adipaddy
Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom
His family home is based in Manchester, UK
Adam studied at Mid Cheshire College.
- Father – Dougie James Thomas (Soul Singer)
- Mother – Gail Waring (Nurse)
- Siblings – Ryan Thomas (Older Brother) (Actor), Scott Thomas (Non-identical Twin Brother) (Actor)
- Others –
- Barry James Thomas (Uncle, Father’s Brother) (Singer / Entertainer),
- Nolan Richard Thomas (Paternal Grandfather) (Journalist),
- Evelyn May Thomas (Paternal Grandmother),
- Scarlett Jacqueline Thomas (Niece, Ryan’s daughter)
- Mike Waring (Stepfather)
Adam is represented by –
- Associated International Management (A.I.M.), London
- Marco Richards, Manchester, UK (Publicist)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Caroline Daly (2009–Present) – Adam started dating his fellow dancer girlfriend, Caroline in his late teens and has been faithfully by her side ever since. As Adam’s soap opera career soared, Caroline continued working as a dance teacher. She now runs a dance academy called ABCD in Altrincham, a market town in Greater Manchester area. The couple has a son named Teddy James (b. September 2014). To honor his girlfriend’s commitment, he took her by surprise with a marriage proposal during a vacation in Dubai with his twin brother by his side. Their wedding was an elaborate star-studded event at Take That musician, Gary Barlow’s former mansion, Delamere Manor in Cheshire countryside. Adam and Caroline headed to Lake Como, Italy thereafter for their honeymoon.
- Helen Flanagan – During his appearance on the reality show, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here (2016), Adam revealed that the paparazzi clicked his pictures while he was hugging fellow actress, Helen. A mere embrace made them conclude that the two were in a relationship and Adam had a hard time clarifying that was not the case thereafter. Hence, it was a rumor.
Race / Ethnicity
Adam has an Asian / Indian father and a British mother.
- Very curly, black hair
- Has a wide, warm smile
- A mole on the face next to the bottom left of his nose
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps –15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
10.5 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
In 2017, Adam promoted Slimming World, a weight loss clinic dedicated to helping women manage their body weight.
His religious beliefs are not confirmed.
Best Known For
- His decade-long series regular character, Adam Barton in the British Soap, Emmerdale.
- Adam was a fan favorite to win the 16th season of the reality show called I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here (2016). He finished in third place.
He has not been a part of any feature film project.
First TV Show
Adam made a guest appearance as Declan in the British medical soap opera called Doctors in 2002.
- Adam is not a fitness freak like his brothers but stayed active throughout his teens and twenties through dancing.
- He became a father for the first time in 2014 which made him more health conscious. He makes it a point to regularly train at a gym as a part of his daily routine particularly after a holiday binge.
- After getting engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Caroline in 2016, Adam took the help of Ultimate Performance (UP) Personal Training Service based in Manchester City for a 12-week radical transformation.
- At the end of closely monitored 3 months, Adam lost 7 kgs to arrive at a bodyweight of 80 kg and reduced his body fat percentage from 30.1% to 16%.
Adam Thomas Favorite Things
- Singer – James Arthur (X-Factor Winner)
- Guilty Pleasure – Beans on toast with cheese
- Actor – Mel Gibson
- Music – Anything by Motown Records
- Sport – Football / Soccer
Adam Thomas Facts
- Adam went to the same high school as the British actor, Simon Gregson.
- He is also a professional ballroom dancer. He initially intended to become a full-time dancer if he had not landed any acting gigs in his late teens.
- For his 21st birthday, his older brother, Ryan surprised Adam and his twin Scott with a first class ticket to Las Vegas.
- Adam is a dedicated family man contrary to the liberal lifestyle of his brothers (Ryan and Scott) who love their independence and the dating game. Adam even suspects they will probably never get married.
- When he participated in the reality show, I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here, the entire British nation found out about his fear of spiders since he would dramatically freak out at the sight of one while living in the jungle.
- He likes wearing hats and matches different styles and colors to his outfits at red carpet events.
- He describes himself as an easy going person who is particular about cleanliness and good manners.
- To know more about the actor, follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Adam Thomas / Instagram