|Jamie Jewitt Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1990|
Jamie Jewitt is a British television personality, actor, and model who rose to fame by appearing on the dating reality series, Love Island, in the year 2017.
Essex, England, United Kingdom
He divides his time amongst –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Essex, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
Television Personality, Actor, Model
- Mother – Jenny Jewitt
- Sibling – Luke Jewitt (Brother)
Jamie Jewitt is represented by –
- Lee Morgan Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Elite Model Management – London
- VNY Models – New York
- D’management Group – Milan
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Kult Australia – Sydney
- Natasha, MN2S, International Talent Booking & Promotion Agency
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie Jewitt has dated –
- Camilla Thurlow (2018-Present) – He started dating his fellow Love Island star Camilla Thurlow in 2018 and the duo announced in 2020 that they were expecting a child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a beard
- Deep-set eyes
- Tall stature
13.5 (US) or 12.5 (UK) or 46.5 (EU)
Jamie Jewitt has done endorsement work for brands such as Suzuki UK, Tom Ford, That Gorilla Brand, Nuii Ice Cream (UK), Aldo, Carlo Pignatelli, Paul Stuart, etc.
Jamie Jewitt Facts
- In June 2008, he made his fashion show debut at the Iceberg S/S 09 Men’s Show.
- Jamie Jewitt and Camilla Thurlow wrapped up their journey as runners-up of the 3rd season of Love Island on July 24, 2017, while Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay emerged as the winners. Some other contestants for the season included Chris Hughes, Olivia Attwood, Marcel Somerville, Sam Gowland, Mike Thalassitis, Georgia Harrison, and Montana Brown.
- He has walked the ramp for various designers and brands like Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Nautica, and Elie Tahari.
- Jamie Jewitt has been featured in several editorials which include 10 Men Magazine, Arena Homme +, Out Magazine, V Man, Wonderland Magazine, GQ Magazine U.S., GQ Germany, Surface Magazine, Homme Style, W Magazine, and 7TH Man Magazine.
- He has been trained in boxing.
- He has also accrued a huge fan base on social media with more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Jamie Jewitt / Instagram