|Olivia Attwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1991|
Olivia Attwood is an English television personality, presenter, and model who became a staple of reality television with shows like Love Island (2017), Celebs Go Dating (2018), The Only Way Is Essex (2019-2020), I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! (2022), etc. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Olivia Jade Attwood
London, England, United Kingdom
Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
Olivia is an alumnus of Tormead School and Cranleigh School.
Television Personality, Presenter, Model
- Siblings – Georgia Attwood (Sister), Max Attwood (Brother)
Olivia has been represented by S Creative Talent Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia has dated –
- Sam Gowland (2017)
- Chris Hughes (2017-2018)
- Bradley Dack (2018-Present) – Olivia began a romantic relationship with football player Bradley Dack in 2018. Dack, who is the midfielder for Blackburn Rovers, proposed to his ladylove on October 12, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Oversized lips
- Tattoos including ’23’ and her engagement date on her wrist
- Tanned look
Olivia Attwood has endorsed brands like –
Olivia Attwood Favorite Things
- Tanning Brand – Amanda Harrington
- Loungewear Brand – I Saw It First
- Face Mask – Rodial Vitamin C Sheet Mask
- Brand Of Candles – Diptyque
Source – Heat World
Olivia Attwood Facts
- She previously worked as a motorsport grid girl.
- In 2022, Olivia took part in series 22 of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, but she left the jungle a mere 2 days later on medical grounds.
- Olivia shares her birthdate with celebrities like Dwayne Johnson, David Beckham, Christine Baranski, Stephen Daldry, Donatella Versace, Bianca Jagger, Mika Brzezinski, Ellie Kemper, Robert Buckley, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, Larry Gatlin, and many others.
- She suffers from ADHD.
Featured Image by Olivia Attwood / Instagram