|Sam Gowland Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sam Gowland is an English television personality and social media personality who gained fame after he was cast on the 3rd season of the ITV2 dating reality competition Love Island in 2017. Later, in the year 2018, he also started appearing on the MTV reality show Geordie Shore.
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Television Personality, Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur, Former Oil Rig Worker
- Others – Jonathan Grounds (Older Cousin) (Professional Footballer)
Sam Gowland is represented by BLVK Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Gowland has dated –
- Olivia Attwood (2017)
- Chloe Ferry (2017-2018, 2019-2020) – In October 2017, he made his relationship with Chloe Ferry, a cast member in the MTV reality series Geordie Shore, public but the duo parted ways the following year due to Gowland’s alleged infidelity. However, Chloe Ferry and Sam Gowland got back together in December 2019 only to break up again in February 2020.
- Abbie Holborn (2018)
- Amber Davies
- Georgia Harrison
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Often wears a cap
He has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media and some of them are HISCOLUMN, Provacan CBD, Moderna Surface Designs, and CarFume.
Sam Gowland Facts
- He was raised in Thornaby-on-Tees, a royal charter town, and civil parish.
- His fellow cast member on Love Island included Amber Davies, Kem Cetinay, Marcel Somerville, Jamie Jewitt, Georgia Harrison, Mike Thalassitis, Craig Lawson, Camilla Thurlow, and Gabby Allen.
- Sam Gowland started appearing on Geordie Shore in 2018 alongside the likes of Aaron Chalmers, Chloe Ferry, Nathan Henry, Abbie Holborn, Sophie Kasaei, Marnie Simpson, and Steph Snowdon.
- He supports Middlesbrough F.C. and has often be seen at matches. Also, his cousin Jonathan Grounds has played for the club as well.
- Sam Gowland has also accumulated an impressive fan base on social media and enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Sam Gowland / Instagram