|Gabby Allen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1992|
Gabby Allen is a British television personality, dancer, and fitness instructor who first burst into the spotlight on Season 3 of the revived series of Love Island (2017) finishing 4th place alongside Marcel Somerville. She has starred in several other reality TV programs including the reality game show Celebrity Big Brother (2018). She has built a strong fanbase on social media with her Instagram having amassed more than a million followers.
Gabrielle Dawn Allen
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Television Personality, Fitness Instructor, Dancer
- Mother – Paula Allen
- Siblings – Ethan Allen (Brother)
She is represented by Matt Nicholls of United Agents.
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Marcel Somerville (2017-2018) – She developed a relationship with Marcel Somerville during her time on Love Island in 2017. They broke up in April 2018.
- Myles Stephenson (2018-2019) – She started dating rapper Myles Stephenson in mid-2018. They split in August 2019.
- Dan Osborne (2019) – In June 2019 Gabby was at the center of a media frenzy after speculations that suggested that she had been romantically linked to television personality Dan Osborne. However, Gabby dismissed these reports as rumors.
- Brandon Myers (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Mole above her lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Skinnydip London.
Gabby Allen Favorite Things
- Pastime – Going out and having fun and going partying having been spontaneous and adventurous by nature
Source – Mirror.co.uk
Gabby Allen Facts
- She hails from Liverpool in England.
- She has a Scouse accent.
- Gabby is a professionally trained dancer. She has been a health fanatic too who has worked as a fitness instructor.
- She had won a ballet championship only 6 months after undergoing a major operation, that has shown her determination as a result of her love of dancing.
- Gabby has taken her talents to Instagram and posted numerous at-home workout videos for her followers. In order to boost her reach, she even began a separate health and fitness page called Shape Up with Gabby Allen, that has accumulated more than 24k followers as of December 2020.
Featured Image by Gabby Dawn Allen / Instagram