|Vicki Gunvalson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1962|
Vicki Gunvalson is an American reality television personality, author, and businesswoman who is best known for co-starring as a housewife in the Bravo reality television series, The Real Housewives of Orange County, for a total of 14 seasons. In addition to that, she has also appeared on many other shows like What’s Up Orange County, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Access Hollywood, Extra with Billy Bush, The Doctors, Tamra‘s OC Wedding, and The Wendy Williams Show.
Victoria L. Steinmetz
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Orange County, California, United States
Television Personality, Businesswoman, Author
- Father – William J. Steinmetz (Owned a construction company)
- Mother – Joanne Steinmetz (Housewife)
- Siblings – William Steinmetz (Brother), Lisa Bussenger (Sister), Kathy Moloney (Sister), Kim Steinmetz (Sister)
- Others – Ryan Culberson (Son-In-Law, Briana’s Husband), Troy William Culberson (Grandson), Owen Tucker Culberson (Grandson)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vicki Gunvalson has dated –
- Michael J. Wolfsmith (1982-1991) – She was 21 years old when she married her first husband Michael J. Wolfsmith and they parent 2 children – a daughter named Briana Culberson (née Wolfsmith) and a son named Michael Wolfsmith. The duo divorced in 1991.
- Donn Gunvalson (1994-2014)
- Steve Lodge – She is engaged to Steve Lodge.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Pierced ears
Vicki Gunvalson Facts
- After her first divorce, she started working part-time at her father’s construction company.
- Her father passed away after struggling with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Vicki Gunvalson started working in the field of health insurance business in 1991.
- In March 2006, she made her first TV show appearance in an episode titled Meet the Wives of The Real Housewives of Orange County in which she co-starred alongside Kimberly Bryant, Jo De La Rosa, Jeana Keough, and Lauri Waring.
- She is the founder of Coto Insurance and Financial Services.
- After she accused Kelly Dodd of using cocaine, Kelly refused to return on the show with Vicki Gunvalson. However, as things unraveled, Vicki was demoted to a “friend” and it was announced that she would not be appearing as frequently on the series.
- Regarding her departure from The Real Housewives of Orange County, she released a statement in January 2020 stating “It’s been an incredible ride for 14 years and I want thank all of you for your support, for your love and for ‘whooping it up’ with me along the way.”
Featured Image by Vicki Gunvalson / Instagram