Jaclyn Roxanne Eilers
Illinois, United States
In July 2017, Jaclyn bought a new mansion at Tampa Bay, Florida and decided to give a house tour in her YouTube video. Her new house not only had big closets and chic interiors but a separate room for her beauty products as well.
Jaclyn Hill was homeschooled and she managed to get her high school diploma by the age of 16.
YouTube Personality, Makeup Artist
- Father – James Eilers (He was a farmer but serious leg injuries sustained in an accident pushed him towards missionary work and he became an evangelist.)
- Mother – Robin Eilers (Manager of Jaclyn)
- Siblings – Nicholas Eilers (Older Brother), Rachel Eilers (Older Sister)
Jaclyn’s mother Robin Eilers works as her manager.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (via Twitter)
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaclyn Hill has dated
- Jon Hill (2009-2018) – Jaclyn got married to drummer Jon Hill in August 2009 at the age of 19. Incidentally, Jaclyn had met Jon through her ex-boyfriend, who used to play in the same band as Jon. Together, they had two pet Shih Tzus dogs – Georgie and Frankie. After 9 years of marriage, the couple called it quits in May 2018. The divorce news was announced by Jaclyn on her social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She often opts to dye her hair in red or coppery hues.
- Unique eye color
- Defined Jawline
34-25-37 in or 86-63.5-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) (via Twitter)
Being one of the eminent fashion and beauty bloggers, Jaclyn uses her strong online presence to promote tons of products and brands through her social media activity.
She has collaborated with the Becca Cosmetics to create her range of cosmetics called Becca x Jaclyn Hill. The first product in this product range was a highlighter called Champagne Pop.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular YouTube makeup artists. She has more than 5 million subscribers on her channel.
- She also has a huge following on social media platforms, including over 5 million followers on Instagram.
- Having collaborated with reality star Kim Kardashian for a makeup tutorial video.
Jaclyn hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
She has not acted in any TV show.
Jaclyn works out regularly to keep herself fit and to keep her toned figure in best shape. Overall, she hits the gym 4 to 5 times a week.
To complement her efforts in the gym, she follows a healthy and balanced diet. She tries to refrain from any form of sugar consumption and has often spoken about the difficulties in dealing with sugar cravings in her social media feed.
She also abstains from dairy products, consumes fewer carbs, and alcohol.
To make sure that she sticks to her healthy diet while traveling or working away from home, she packs her food and carries it along.
Jaclyn Hill Favorite Things
- Clothing Items – Wayf Faux Suede Skirt, Camo Silky Soft Twill Boyfriend Shirt, Alice + Olivia Sophya Suede Mini Skirt, Slashed Mock Neck Cold Shoulder Sweater, LIKELY Manhattan Dress, Alice + Olivia V-Neck Ruched Jersey Dress, BP Denim Jacket, Topshop Slouchy Cardigan, Current/Elliott Boyfriend Shorts
- Footwear – Katerina Over the Knee Boot, Highland Over the Knee Boot, Alice + Olivia Casey Over the Knee Boots
- Accessories – Quay Australia Sagano 50mm Square Sunglasses, Michael Kors Medium Isadore’ Crossbody Bag, Saint Laurent Genuine Calf Hair & Calfskin Leather Satchel, Clare V. Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Tote, Rebecca Minkoff Convertible Crossbody Bag
- Jewelry – Lana Jewelry’s Blake Large Bangle Hoop Earrings, Nordstrom Large Flat Hoop Earrings, BP Double Row Collar & Bar Necklace, Lana Jewelry’s Blake Lariat Necklace
- Makeup Products – Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Kardashian Beauty Joystick Lip Stick Pen, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, MAC Cream Color Base, Becca Mineral Blush, Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer, Punker Original Smoky Shadow, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Dream Place – Santorini
Source – Jaclyn Hill Makeup, We the Unicorns
Jaclyn Hill Facts
- During her school days, she was a cheerleader and by the age of 13, she had become a cheer coach for the Wildcats.
- She got braces at the age of 13 to make her teeth look better. She had to wear braces for 11 months.
- In her early childhood, she was raised at a pig farm. However, after her father started missionary work, her family moved to Tampa, Florida.
- In 2011, she took her first step towards her ascent to social media stardom by creating her YouTube channel.
- In 2015, she launched her eyeshadow palette in collaboration with Morphe Cosmetics.
- Visit her official website @ jaclynhillmakeup.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.