|Jon Hill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1988|
|Date of Death
||August 10, 2022|
Jon Hill was an American drummer, musician, and YouTuber who had served as a drummer for various bands. He had also branched out as a YouTube personality and had uploaded several videos on his self-titled YouTube channel.
Andrew Jonathan Hill
Jon was born on August 22, 1988.
Jon Hill passed away on August 10, 2022, at the age of 33. His death reason is reportedly substance abuse.
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Due to his father’s job, Jon Hill attended various schools.
Drummer, Musician, Actor, YouTuber
- Father – He was in the army.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon Hill had dated –
- Jaclyn Hill (2009-2018) – In August 2009, he got married to Jaclyn Hill, an entrepreneur and internet personality who gained popularity via her YouTube channel. Jaclyn was 19 years old at the time of their marriage and they met each other through her ex-boyfriend, who used to play in the same band as Jon. Jon and Jaclyn had 2 pet Shih Tzus dogs, namely, Georgie and Frankie. However, the couple announced their divorce on May 16, 2018, after several years of marriage. She also stated, “We made good friends, not partners in life.” Her activities after their separation sparked controversy as she soon started dating her next boyfriend Jordan Farnum who had been good friends with Jon.
Race / Ethnicity
He had often dyed his hair.
- Face tattoo
Jon Hill Facts
- He was 13 years old when he relocated to Florida.
- Jon Hill spent his childhood years in different locations owing to his father’s job in the army.
- On July 11, 2012, he joined YouTube with his eponymous channel.
- He started drug abuse at the age of 17.
Featured Image by Jon Hill / Instagram