|Kenny Wormald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1984|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kenny Wormald is an American dancer, reality television star, and actor who is best known for portraying the role of Ren McCormack in the 2011 remake of 1984’s Footloose. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as You Got Served, Dancelife, Cavemen, Kid Cannabis, Center Stage: Turn It Up, Lap Dance, The Living, The Girl in the Photographs, Honey 3: Dare to Dance, Happy Hunting, Fear the Walking Dead, Center Stage: On Pointe, By the Gun, Love & Mercy, and many more. Kenny has appeared in the music videos of the songs of several artists such as Madonna, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, and Chris Brown.
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
In 2002, Kenny graduated from Stoughton High School.
Dancer, choreographer, actor, producer
- Father – Edgar K. Wormald
- Mother – Melanie Wormald
- Siblings – Lee Wormald (Brother), Dylan Wormald (Younger Brother)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kenny Wormald dated –
- Ashley Roberts (2003-2009; 2011) – For about 6 years, from 2003 to 2009, singer Ashley Roberts and Kenny dated each other. After splitting from Lauren in 2011, he again started romancing Ashley but separated later on.
- Lauren Bennett (2009-2011; 2017-Present) – English singer, dancer, and model, Lauren Bennett and Kenny dated each other from 2009 to 2011. The couple reconciled their romance after a few years and in 2017, through a social media post, Lauren confirmed that they were dating. In March 2019, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. The couple got engaged in June 2019 and in September 2019, they welcomed a baby boy named Harlow Bennett Wormald.
- Danielly Silva (2013-2015) – In 2013, Kenny started dating model Danielly Silva and the couple later got married. In 2015, it was revealed that they had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
Kenny is of German, English, Finnish, Italian, Swedish, Irish, and Lithuanian descent.
He has appeared in a GAP commercial as one of many dancers.
Best Known For
Working as a dancer for various A-list singers and musicians like Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Madonna, etc.
He is also known for playing Ren McCormack in the 2011 remake of 1984’s Footloose.
First Film / First Dance Appearance
Kenny started his career as a dancer. He first appeared in the 2004 film You Got Served for his role as a dancer. His role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2007, he participated in the MTV dance reality series Dancelife as himself.
Kenny Wormald Favorite Things
- Food – In-N-Out Burgers
- Color – Turquoise
- Website – Twitter, BarStool Sports Boston
Source – Seventeen
Kenny Wormald Facts
- Kenny was born in Boston and raised in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
- After graduating from high school, Kenny shifted to Los Angeles to pursue a career in show business.
- At 6, he started dancing.
- He danced for President Bill Clinton at the White House during the Easter celebration in 1996.
- As a dancer, he has been featured in the music videos of numerous singers like BoA, Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, JoJo, Madonna, Mariah Carey, and Nelly Furtado.
- He has received various accolades in dancing including the title of “Teen Mr. Dance of New England” at 15 years of age.
- For the 2007 tour of Justin Timberlake and the 2009 tour of The Pussycat Dolls, Kenny was a backup dancer.
- After he got a role in Footloose, he called his dad immediately but warned him not to tell anyone else, otherwise, he might lose the role.
- Kenny was probably 12 when he had his first kiss. He is not sure himself.
- If he wasn’t a dancer, he would definitely be a professional athlete.