|Rachel Earls Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1992|
Rachel Earls is an American YouTuber and blogger who is known for posting fashion, mommy moments, military life, and marriage adventures videos on her family YouTube channel named Earls Family Vlogs and also for posting tutorials and lifestyle videos on her self-titled YouTube channel named Rachel Earls. Most of the videos posted by her include her husband and her baby boy. She is active on social media with more than 300k subscribers on her main family YouTube channel.
Orlando, Florida, United States
Florida, United States
She attended Florida State University and graduated in 2014.
- Siblings – She has an older sister and a brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel has dated –
- Harold Earls (2014-Present) – Rachel and former U.S. Army soldier Harold Earls started dating in 2014. They got married in 2015 in a Christian ceremony. On September 7, 2017, they had a child named Leo. The couple also runs a YouTube channel together named Earls Family Vlogs, where they post videos showing their daily lifestyle, their baby, and travel videos. They also have 2 dogs named Ranger and Tracker.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Big smile
She hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Posting family, lifestyle, mommy moments, adventurous and comedy videos on her self-titled YouTube channel Rachel Earls and her family YouTube channel named Earls Family Vlogs
Rachel Earls Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The 100, Scandal, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries
- Restaurant – Jacob’s Pickles in New York City
Source – YouTube, Instagram
Rachel Earls Facts
- She runs 2 YouTube channels – one is a self-titled channel named Rachel Earls and the other one is her main channel named Earls Family Vlogs.
- She has visited more than 18 countries with her husband Harold.
- Rachel likes wearing baggy clothes.
- She loves going on mission trips and help poor children.
- Visit her official website @ rachelearls.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube(Earls Family Vlogs), and YouTube.
Featured Image by Rachel Earls / Instagram