|Niki Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1975|
Niki Taylor is an American supermodel and television personality who has done modeling work for several brands such as Versus, Anne Klein, L’Oréal, Gap, Lee Jeans, Liz Claiborne, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Versace, and Pantene. She has been featured on the cover of a variety of magazines such as American Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, British Vogue, Flaunt, Vanity Fair, Hello!, ELLE, Marie Claire, Self, Paper, and many more. Niki hosted the TV series, Make Me a Supermodel in 2008 and was also a contestant on the reality TV series, The Celebrity Apprentice in 2011.
Nicole Renee Taylor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
She lives in a 7 acres (28,000 m2) house in Brentwood, Tennessee, USA with her husband, and 4 children.
She studied at Cooper City High School in Florida.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Ken Taylor (Highway patrol lieutenant)
- Mother – Barbara Taylor (Photographer)
- Siblings – Joelle Taylor (Older Sister), Krissy Taylor (Younger Sister) (Model) (Died on July 2, 1995, due to arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia)
Niki is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Visage Management – Zurich
- New York Model Management (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niki dated –
- Chris Paciello – American criminal, Chris Paciello dated Niki in the past.
- Matt Martinez (1994-1996) – Former Miami Hooters linebacker, Matt Martinez (having the same zodiac sign as Niki) started dating Taylor in 1994. They met for the first time during a coin toss at an Arena football game in Miami. On July 19, 1994, she married Martinez in a traditional wedding ceremony in Idaho. She was 4-months pregnant during her wedding. In December 1994, she gave birth to twin sons – Jake and Hunter. In 1996, the couple separated.
- Rob Niedermayer (1998-1999) – Canadian ice hockey player, Rob and model Niki dated for a couple of months from 1998 to 1999.
- Keith Urban (2002-2004) – From 2002 to 2004, New Zealander musician, Keith Urban and Niki were an item.
- Burney Lamar (2006-Present) – In January 2006, she started dating NASCAR driver Burney Lamar, after she met him during an autograph session. After three dates, she engaged him in October 2006. Their wedding took place on December 27, 2006, at Grande Colonial Hotel in La Jolla, California. They requested their guests to give donations to Victory Junction Gang Camp, instead of giving gifts to them. On March 4, 2009, Taylor gave birth to a daughter Ciel Taylor Lamar. She also has one son with Lamar, named Rex Harrison Lamar (b. November 16, 2011). She lives with her hubby and 4 children in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole mark
- Tattoos (she has several tattoos, but most of them are airbrushed during magazine cover shoots and other campaigns as they sometimes look ugly)
34.5-25-34.5 in or 87-64-87 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
- Niki has walked the ramp and advertised for American Express, Cover Girl, Dorothy Perkins, Ellen Tracy, Escada, Gap Denim, H & M, Istante, Joseph Tricot, L’Oréal, Lee Riveted jeans, Liz Claiborne, Louis Feraud, Lycra, Niki Taylor ‘Begin’ fragrance, Nokia, Pantene, Skechers, Versace, Versus, Victoria’s Secret, Zum Zum.
- In 1992, she became a spokesmodel for CoverGirl. She again became the face of CoverGirl in April 2021.
Best Known For
Modeling work with famous designers
She appeared in a 1995 documentary movie Unzipped for which she is credited with very special thanks.
First TV Show
Taylor appeared on a talk show The Doctors in 2011 in an episode titled “How to Supersize Your Health!”.
First Fashion Show
Niki debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn/Winter 1991 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for designer Thierry Mugler.
Niki tries to stick with her schedule. She wakes up at 4:50 am in morning and sleeps daily at 9:30 pm with her children. She has enough time to work out and hence, feel good for the rest of the day.
Taylor makes smoothies at home and her refrigerator is always remains filled with kale, strawberries, raspberries, bananas, etc, which are the basic ingredients for her smoothies.
She is always on a look for switching to healthy food items so that she does not fill her body with hidden calories. For instance, she cooks her food with coconut oil instead of butter.
Niki Taylor Facts
- She likes cooking (unlike many other young models). Apart from cooking, she enjoys working out, swimming, scuba diving, and jet-skiing.
- In the past, Niki won the Fresh Faces contest in New York City.
- She dreamt of becoming a model as a child. And, this dream come true, when she was 13.
- At the age of 15, Niki was featured on the cover of Vogue. With this, she became the 2nd youngest model to appear on the cover of Vogue, after Brooke Shields.
- In 1991, at the age of 16, she became the youngest person to ever be included in the People magazine’s “Most Beautiful People” list.
- Niki is best friends with Yasmeen Ghauri, Tyson Beckford, Karen Mulder, Tyra Banks, and Amber Valetta.
- In 2005, she launched her first fragrance called Begin by Niki Taylor.
- Niki is also the founder of Begin Foundation for the Advancement of Women in Business.
- As a child, she had unshaped teeth and an ungraceful walk.
- She has one younger sister (died) and one older.
- She is an American Red Cross ambassador.
- In April 2001, Niki suffered critical injuries after being involved in a car accident with her then-boyfriend Chad Renegar. She suffered several injuries, including a collapsed lung and serious liver damage. She had later undergone approximately 56 operations after the accident.
- She sued the publisher of British Glamour and Cosmopolitan magazines when she was photographed with scars after she was found involved in a car accident along with her boyfriend.