Ashley Allyn Roberts
Angel doll, Ash, Bombshell
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Ashley went to Shadow Mountain High School in Phoenix, Arizona.
Singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, choreographer, model, TV personality
- Father – Pat Roberts (Auto dealer, previously a drummer for the Mamas & the Papas band)
- Mother – Peggy Lorraine (Pilates Instructor)
- Siblings – Jayce Roberts (Brother)
Pop, electropop, R&B
A&M, Interscope, Metropolis, London Music Limited, Cherry Red
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Roberts dated –
- Kenny Wormald (2003-2009; 2011) – From 2003 to 2009, she was romantically linked with dancer Kenny Wormald. Kenny after splitting from Lauren Bennett in 2011, reconciled with Ashley for some time.
- Mark Wright (2012) – 6 year her junior British TV personality, Mark Wright was rumored to be had a fling with Ashley in 2012.
- Declan Donnelly (2013) – In 2013, she dated another English TV personality, Declan Donnelly. But, this time, he is 6 years her senior. It was covered by Mirror.
- Ryan Fletcher (2014-Present) – English musician, Ryan Fletcher who is about 9 years her junior started dating her in June 2014. The couple is still rocking together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
She has naturally “Brown” hair.
But, she likes to dye them “Blonde.”
- Dyes her hair in different colors such as red, pink, blue, blonde, etc.
- Several tattoos over the body. She has a tattoo on her left foot.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She was announced Garnier’s self-tan spokesmodel in March 2013.
The singer was also the face of Ambre Solaire No Streak Bronzer campaign.
Best Known For
Being a part of the burlesque group called Pussycat Dolls from 2003 to 2010.
With Pussycat Dolls, she released 2 albums entitled “Doll Domination” and “PCD” in 2005 and 2008 respectively.
As part of the girl group Pussycat Dolls –
She released her first album PCD on September 12, 2005 via A&M Records. The album is about 45 minutes long and received fairly good reviews. In the initial standard edition, it consists of 12 singles. It was certified as 2× Platinum in U.S., 3x Platinum in Australia, and the list goes on.
As a solo artist –
Ashley released her first album as an individual called Butterly Effect on September 1, 2014 via Metropolis London Music. Consisting of 10 singles in the standard version of the album, it was around 35 minutes long. At UK Indie chart, it peaked at #36 while otherwise, it reached at #159 in UK.
As an actress, Ashley first appeared in a 2005 crime musical comedy film Be Cool for her role as Pussycat Doll.
First TV Show
In 1999, Roberts played the role as Alex Fine in the CBS sitcom The Nanny in just 1 episode named “The Game Show.”
Her mother who is in the health business (Pilates instructor) first inspired Ashley to be fit.
Ashley likes to remain fit by dancing, spinning, doing hot yoga, and following a set circuit. She has a taut stomach as a result of her controlled eating and active lifestyle. Though, she has admitted to eating to nachos and burritos once in a while.
See her workout and diet.
You can also check more about her fitness.
Ashley Roberts Favorite Things
- Food – Nachos, burritos
- Cocktail – Vodka
Source – Express
Ashley Roberts Facts
- At 3, she started dancing. At 8, she began singing as well.
- Ashley’s parents inspired her to enter into the show business / entertainment industry.
- She practices meditation.
- Ashley got inspiration from singers Goldie Hawn, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss and Gwen Stefani.
- From 2003 to 2010, she was a part of the girl group called The Pussycat Dolls. The other members of the group are Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Melody Thornton, Jessica Sutta, and Carmit Bachar. Due to overemphasis of the band’s main singer, Nicole Scherzinger, the band split in early 2010.
- She has also launched her own line of lingerie especially for beaches in Australia.
- To study modern dance, she used to visit California at the time of her high school summer breaks.
- She has a dog, named, Cooper.
- Find Ashley on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, MySpace, and iTunes.