Kimberly Kaye Wyatt
Kim, Punk doll
Warrensburg, Missouri, United States
London, United Kingdom
She is a skilled dancer and at 14 received a scholarship to study at Joffrey Ballet and the Broadway Dance Center in New York.
She graduated from high school at 17.
Singer, dancer, actress, television personality, choreographer
- Father – He is a truck driver.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Kristi (Sister), Steven (Brother), Jeremy (Brother)
Kimberly Wyatt is signed with the talent agencies
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- Electric Management, UK
Pop, electro, dance
A&M, Chime Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
119 pounds or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly Wyatt dated –
- Justin Siegel (2006-2007) – Kimberly and Justin Siegel (music executive) commenced dating in the year 2006. And their relationship ended just after dating for a couple of months in the year 2007.
- Kevin G. Schmidt (2009-2012) – After splitting with Justin Siegel, Kimberly went on dating American actor Kevin G. Schmidt in 2009. Going around with him for two years, they separated in early 2012.
- Max Rogers (2012-Present) – Kimberly started dating British supermodel Max Rogers in 2012. The couple got engaged in September 2013 and on February 22, 2014, they got married. Kimberly gave birth to her baby girl named Willow on December 2, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Maxinutrition, Monster iSport
She is the brand ambassador for UK’s leading sports nutrition brand “Maxinutrition” and also for the “Monster iSport” (a range of headphones for athletes).
Kimberly was born Christian.
Best Known For
She is notable for being a former member of American pop girl group and dance ensemble “Pussycat Dolls” randomly called “PCD” (She was the member from 2003 to 2010). Further, she is known for her singles “Stickwitu” and “Don’t cha’ which are from Pussycat Dolls’ debut studio album “PCD” released in 2005; and “When I Grow Up” (2008), and “I Hate This Part” from the group’s second studio album “Doll Domination” released in 2008.
Kimberly has been in the judges’ panel of a British dance competition “Got to Dance” since 2009.
Kimberly released her debut album titled PCD on September 12, 2005 via A&M Records. She released this album as a part of the girl group “The Pussycat Dolls.”
The album reached #5 in US, #8 in Australia, #11 in Canada, #7 in UK, and #1 in New Zealand.
She was able to sell an approximate of 7 million album copies and was certified as 2x Platinum in America.
On the big screen, she debuted for her role as a dancer in romantic comedy fantasy film 13 going on 30 released in 2004.
First TV Show
She first appeared in sketch comedy television series Cedric the Entertainer Presents as a dancer in 2002.
Kimberly carefully picks what she eats. A diet with low fat and in moderation is what keeps her meals in balance. She takes plenty of water throughout the day to maintain her hydration levels in the body.
Regarding workout, Kimberly does 5 sessions in a week of hot yoga or sometimes HIIT (high-intensity interval training).
Kimberly Wyatt Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi or any Italian Food
- Drink – Red wine
- Designer – Vivienne Westwood
- Animal – Horse
- Person – Max Rogers
- Song – Meghan Trainor‘s ‘All About That Bass’
- Book – Oryx and Crake (By Margaret Atwood)
Sources – Daily Mail, Daily Star, Reveal
Kimberly Wyatt Facts
- Kimberly started dancing when she was 7.
- After graduating from high school at the age of 17, she fled to Las Vegas to audition for cruise ship and casino shows.
- After splitting with the girl group “Pussycat Dolls,” Kimberly formed a musical duo called “Her Majesty & the Wolves” in 2010 with Spencer Nezey, a member of the “Jupiter Rising” (American pop duo).
- Kimberly has also appeared in the music video “Shut Up” by Nick Lachey in 2003.
- In 2014, Kimberly appeared on the cover of “Incredible 9,” a fitness magazine.
- Kimberly has launched her own range of cosmetics called “Beautiful Movements Cosmetics.”
- In 2014, Kimberly got qualified as a fully certified DJ.
- In her initial days of career, she worked in a revue on the cruise “Explorer of the Seas” (Voyager-class cruise ship) by Royal Caribbean International.
- She remained consistently in the judges’ panel for Sky1’s British dance competition “Got to Dance” throughout all the 5 seasons.
- Kimberly was also a contestant on British television series “The Jump” (reality show) during its first series in 2014.
- Visit her official website @ kimberlywyatt.com.
- Hear more from Kimberly on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Google+.