|Kem Cetinay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kem Cetinay is an English TV personality, singer, musician, and hairstylist who is perhaps most popularly known for winning ITV2’s Love Island in 2017. Besides that, he is also known to be a member of the now-disbanded musical duo Chris & Kem who’s single made it into the top 15 list of songs on the UK Singles Chart in 2017. Since then, Kem’s fan following on social media has also grown to more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
Essex, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Kem was taken out of school when he was 13 years old due to his unhealthy mental health condition.
TV Personality, Singer, Musician, Hairstylist
- Father – Figen Cetinay
- Mother – Niyazi Cetinay
- Siblings – Izzy Cetinay (Brother)
He released his music under the record label Relentless Records.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kem has dated –
- Amber Davies (2017) – Kem and Amber co-competed and won the show Love Island. However, they dated for a short while before parting ways from one another in December 2017.
- Lexi Hyzler
Race / Ethnicity
Both of his parents are of Turkish Cypriot descent.
- Ripped physique
- Curly medium length hair
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Primark Man and ArighiBianchi.
Kem Cetinay Facts
- Growing up, Kem went through a tough time with anxiety. He had also contemplated suicide at the time. In order to get better, he had to meet with a counselor on a daily basis for 3 whole years.
- Kem co-founded the musical duo, Chris & Kem, in 2017, with fellow Love Island contestant and close friend Chris Hughes. Together, they released a single song titled Little Bit Leave It. The song was an instant hit and ranked at #15 place on the UK Singles Chart that year.
- He made his debut TV show appearance on Celebs Go Dating on February 13, 2017.
- Kem is an utter mummies boy and feels very connected to her.
- He is a professional hairstylist and features his haircut videos under the episodic title of Kem Cuts on his eponymous YouTube channel.
Featured Image By Kem Cetinay / Instagram