|Alex Michael Stoll Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
Alex Michael Stoll is a British actor who is known for his marriage to actor, director, writer, theatre artist, and singer Samantha Barks. On the other hand, as an actor, he gained prominence with his role as a Barn Dancer in A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014).
Alex Michael Stoll
The United Kingdom
- Others – Ann Barks (Mother-In-Law), Richard Barks (Father-In-Law), Kim Barks (Sister-In-Law), Carl Barks (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Stoll has dated –
- Samantha Barks – On February 1, 2021, actress and director Samantha announced her engagement to Broadway actor Alex. The couple got married in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a stubble beard.
Alex Michael Stoll Facts
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Dream Dancer in Gossip Girl in 2012, alongside the likes of actors Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and Penn Badgley.
- In 2014, Alex was cast in his first theatrical film as a Barn Dancer in A Million Ways to Die in the West with actors Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, and Liam Neeson.
- Alex’s spouse Samantha began training in ballet at the age of 3.
- The earliest post that Alex uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 20, 2016. It was a picture of him that was taken in San Loco.
- Alex’s wife, Samantha had previously been in a relationship with singer and songwriter Nick Jonas in the past.
- His television and film credits include Smash and Tomorrow Morning.
Featured Image By Alex Michael Stoll / Instagram