|Carlos Bacca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 08, 1986|
Carlos Bacca is a Colombian professional footballer who is best known for his career as a striker for Spanish club Granada. He represented his country at the 2014 and 2018 FIFA World Cups, the Copa América Centenario, 2015 Copa América, and has also been a part of teams like Atlético Junior, Barranquilla, Club Brugge, AC Milan, Sevilla, and Villarreal in the past. During the course of his career, he has received numerous honors such as Belgian First Division‘s “Top Goalscorer”, LaLiga‘s “Best South American Player”, Belgian Pro League‘s “Best Player”, and many more.
Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada
Puerto Colombia, Colombia
- Father – Gilberto Bacca
- Mother – Eloisa Ahumada
Bacca is signed with Vos Marketing.
5 ft 11 in or 181 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carlos Bacca is married to Shayira Santiago. Together they have two children, a son Carlos Daniel Bacca, and a daughter Karla Valentina Bacca.
Race / Ethnicity
Bacca has Spanish ancestry.
Different looks due to mixed ethnicity
Carlos has been sponsored by the well-known sportswear brand Nike.
Bacca believes in God.
Best Known For
His finishing skills and a tremendous sense of the game. Bacca’s aggressive playstyle led Sevilla to two consecutive UEFA Europa League titles during the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 seasons.
First Football Match
Bacca debuted for Club Brugge on January 21, 2012, in a loss to Mechelen.
Carlos first performed in a friendly match for AC Milan against Internazionale in Shenzhen, China. His official competitive start happened on August 17, 2015 in a Coppa Italia match against Perugia.
Bacca had his first appearance for the senior national team of Colombia on August 11, 2010, in a 1-1 draw against Bolivia in which he was the only scorer for his national team.
- Game sense
- Powerful shot
- Offside awareness
Carlos Bacca Facts
- Bacca started playing professional football at Atletico Junior in 2006.
- Since his family was poor, in order to make more money, Carlos worked as a bus driver’s assistant and played football at the same time.
- In 2006, Bacca was loaned to Barranquilla FC.
- In 2007, he was sent to another loan to Minerven from where he later shifted back to Barranquilla on another loan.
- He was the top scorer of the Categoria Primera A for two consecutive years in 2010 and 2011.
- After his performances in Atletico Junior, Bacca was wanted by many European clubs including Lokomotiv Moscow and Chievo.
- In 2012, Bacca moved to Club Brugge and signed a three-year deal for the price of 1.5 million euros.
- Bacca was the 2012-2013 top scorer in the First Belgian League and was awarded the Player of the Year in Belgium.
- On July 9, 2013, Carlos transferred to the Spanish club Sevilla after putting pen to paper on a five-year deal for 7 million euros with 30 million euros buy-out release clause.
- On September 30, 2014, Bacca extended his contract with Sevilla until 2018.
- On July 5, 2015, Milan bought Bacca after paying the buyout clause of 30 million euros.