|Carlos Sainz Jr. Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1994|
Carlos Sainz Jr. is a talented racing driver from Spain. He has raced in the British and European Formula 3 championships for Carlin, Formula Renault 3.5 for DAMS, and McLaren-Renault F1 team. He won his maiden Formula One podium 3rd finish at the Brazilian Grand Prix in 2019. Carlos has been involved with Maria de Villota’s Legacy, Avanza ONG, and Fundación Juegaterapia.
Carlos Sainz Vázquez de Castro
- Father – Carlos Sainz (World Champion Rally Driver)
- Mother – Reyes Vázquez de Castro
- Sibling – Ana Sainz (Sister), Blanca Sainz (Sister)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carlos Sainz Jr. has dated –
- Angela Gastanaga
- Isabel Hernaez (2017-Present) – Carlos reportedly started dating Isabel Hernaez in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Carlos Sainz Jr.’s Favorite Things
- Buzz – Driving a rally car
Source – Formula 1
Carlos Sainz Jr. Facts
- He is afraid of doing something risky that he cannot control.
- In his school report, his teachers often commented that he was poor and lazy in his studies but smart enough to charm his way through exams.
- His guilty pleasure is hamburgers.
- He collects helmets and caps from every year.
- The thing he misses most about traveling is his own bed, sheets, pillows, and shower.
- His ideal non-race Sunday involves running early morning, having lunch with the whole family, playing golf in the afternoon, and going for a movie later in the evening.
- The most embarrassing mistake he has ever made on a racing track is spinning all by himself in one of his first races in Formula BMW.
- If he had to choose a superpower between the ability to fly or be invisible, he would choose the former, but without a strange outfit like tights or a cape.
- He says he does not sing and is a passive music listener.
- He does not believe in love at first sight.
- If he could invite 3 people to dinner, living or dead, he would invite Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, and Rafael Nadal.
- In May 2023, Carlos suffered an injury on his leg during a charity football match.
- In September 2023, he won the Singapore F1 Grand Prix for Ferrari and ended Max Verstappen‘s 10-race winning streak.
Featured Image by Lutz H / Wikimedia / CC BY-2.0