|Carlson Young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1990|
Carlson Young is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Brooke Maddox in Scream, Angela Yearwood in Premature, and Jacquelin in Key & Peele. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows, web shows, and films such as 12 Mighty Orphans, The Blazing World, As the Bell Rings, Pretty Little Liars, The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation, True Blood, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Big Time Rush, Shake It Up, CSI: Cyber, Halloween Wars, Emily in Paris, Wendy, and Last Teenagers of the Apocalypse. Carlson was also featured in the music video of the 2013 song, Crazy.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Carlson lives with her husband Isom Innis in an artful and cozy loft in downtown Los Angeles.
In kindergarten, Carlson Young got admission in Country Day School in Fort Worth. Till her high school graduation, she remained in the same school.
Later, she took creative writing classes at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
- Father – Marshall Ralph Young, Sr.
- Mother – Susannah Elizabeth Young
- Siblings – Griffin Young (Sister)
- Others – George Marshall Young (Paternal Grandfather), Diane Decell (Paternal Grandmother), Kenneth McClellan Scagel (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Ann Root (Maternal grandmother)
Carlson Young is represented by Santa Monica based Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carlson Young has dated
- Brian Patrick Kehoe (2007) – Carlson Young was reported to be in a relationship with American model Brian Patrick Kehoe in 2007. They went out for a couple of minutes.
- Tony Oller (2008-2009) – According to reports, Carlson started going out with actor Tony Oller in 2008. They had grown close while working on the popular TV series, As the Bell Rings. They decided to split a year later. However, the official statement regarding their relationship was that they were just close friends.
- Justin Gaston (2009-2010) – In August 2009, Carlson was rumored to be in a relationship with underwear model Justin Gaston. They were also spotted snuggling at the Halloween party held during the same year. Also, she later tweeted, ‘I need more Mr. G in my life.’
- Chord Overstreet (2012) – In March 2012, Carlson was linked up with Chord Overstreet by the leading American tabloids. These link up rumors surfaced after they were spotted leaving The Roosevelt Hotel in El Lay together.
- Lucas Till (2012-2013) – In the second half of 2012, Carlson was reported to be going out with actor Lucas Till. They were spotted together in public on various occasions including their lunch date at the Parc Restaurant Bistro & Café in Philadelphia. Lucas was in Philadelphia for the shooting of his movie, Paranoia, and Carlson was visiting her new boyfriend. They decided to go separate ways in 2013.
- Isom Innis (2013-Present) – Young started going out with Isom Innis, who is a member of the popular band Foster the People, in 2013. After dating for around two and a half years, Carlson proposed to her in January 2016 while holidaying in Iceland. Before their proposal, Young and Isom were saved from a mountain. The incident played its part in motivating Isom to get down on his knee. In April 2017, they got married in the St. Andrews Episcopal Church in her hometown. She used to frequent St. Andrews Episcopal Church while growing up. The wedding reception was held at another of her old favorite, River Crest Country Club. His music band gave a surprise performance at the reception.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, English, and French ancestry. She also has traces of Swedish and Danish roots.
Very defined jawline
31-24-33 in or 79-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast in an important role in the Disney Channel show, As the Bell Rings, which was based on the TV series Quelli dell’intervallo, which was broadcast on the Italian Disney channel.
- Having played the role of Brooke Maddox in the MTV mystery series, Scream.
In 2014, Carlson made her theatrical film debut in a supporting role in the comedy flick, Premature.
First TV Show
From 2007 to 2009, Carlson made her first TV show appearance in the role of Tiffany Blake in the Disney show, As the Bell Rings.
Carlson Young Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Almost every product from Amarte (Korean brand)
- Lipstick Color – N*de Vanille by Tom Ford
- Mani/Pedi Color Combination – Black nails and n*de toe
- Movie Sequel – The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- Biggest Fear – Being buried alive
- Creepiest Place She Has Ever Visited – Abandoned bowling alley, which they had used for shooting a scene for Scream TV series.
- Horror Movie – The Shining (1980)
- Funny Instagram Account – F*ckjerry and thefatjewish
- Karaoke Song – Dress You Up by Madonna
- New Bands – Character and Empress Of
Carlson Young Facts
- She has broken her right arm on numerous occasions.
- She began her professional acting career at the age of 14 after she had sent her photo to an agency in Dallas and got accepted.
- When she got her role in Disney series As the Bell Rings, she was still studying in high school.
- She was voted as Most Likely to Be Famous by her high school classmates.
- After graduating from high school, she relocated to Los Angeles from Texas at the age of 18 so that she could completely focus on her acting career.
- She is an active supporter of the bike ride organized by Soul Cycle Charity Ride that is held in Los Angeles and the funds raised from the event is donated to Pencils for Promise, which is a charity organization that builds schools and supports educational opportunities in the developing nations.
- While studying in high school, she was cast in two original stage productions – “Return to Planet Zoloft” and “Binky Rudich and the Two Speed Clock”.
Featured Image by Carlson Young / Instagram