|Augustus Muller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
He lives with Jae Matthews in Northampton, Massachusetts.
Augustus Miller went to a film school in Savannah. However, it is not clear whether he completed his studies at the school before pursuing music full time.
He took some music theory courses while studying in school.
Singer and Songwriter
- Siblings – Gabriel Muller (Younger Brother)
Augustus Muller’s music band Boy Harsher is represented by Marco Rapisarda.
Electro, Pop, Dance
Vocals and Guitar
His music group has released most of the music on its own via iTunes.
However, some of their work has been published by Atlanta-based DKA Records, Oraculo, and Night People.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Augustus Muller has dated –
- Jae Matthews – As per an interview given to Noisey, Augustus is going out with another half of his music group, Jae Matthews. They met each other while studying at the film school. He also lived in an attic of her apartment. While living together and collaborating with each other, they fell for each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Round face
- Boy next door look
Best Known For
Being one half of the indie music duo, Boy Harsher. The music group is well known for the success of the music record, Yr Body is Nothing, which was highly praised by the critics as well.
As a Singer
In October 2014, his music act released their debut studio album, Lesser Man.
For a brief period of time, he follows a healthy lifestyle with a focus on active physical work and a healthy diet. But after such periods, he oscillates towards the other end and spends such periods sunk in extreme squalor.
Augustus Muller Favorite Things
- Classic Movie – The Shining (1980)
- Current Song – Oh Yeah by Yellow
- Dream Collaboration – Denis Villeneuve or Gaspar Noe
- Musical Influences – Gaspar Noé, Michael Haneke, and Claire Denis
Source – Bizaar Bazaar, Bullett Media
Augustus Muller Facts
- He started creating music while he was studying in high school. It was around that period he became proficient with the guitar.
- When he started collaborating with Matthews, he was 23 years old.
- Before he formed Boy Harsher with Jae Matthews, they were a part of the literary music group, Teen Dreamz. Jae used to narrate literary work while he used to provide background music.
- His music band Boy Harsher was formed in 2014.
- He hasn’t received any form of musical training and has learned it all on his own.
- They started their musical journey in Savannah, Georgia before eventually moving to Northampton, Massachusetts for better music opportunities.
Featured Image by Augustus Muller / Instagram