|Carly Pearce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1990|
Carly Pearce is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame after her self-written song Every Little Thing was played on satellite radio in the past. Since then, she has gone on to release several hit tracks including Hide the Wine, Closer to You, I Hope You’re Happy Now (with Lee Brice), and Next Girl.
Carly Cristyne Slusser
Gas City, Indiana, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Carly had dropped out of high school at the age of 16 but was homeschooled.
- Father – Todd Slusser
- Mother – Jackie Slusser
Carly is represented by Way Entertainment.
Big Machine Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carly has dated –
- Michael Ray (2018-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Arched eyebrows
- Perfects lips
Carly has appeared in the commercials for various brands including –
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
- Big Machine
Carly Pearce Favorite Things
- Food – Brussel Sprouts
- Christmas Song – O Holy Night
- Song To Perform Live – Hide The Wine
- Wine – Caymus Cabernet
- Christmas Film – The Holiday, The Family Stone
Carly Pearce Facts
- She was raised as the only child born to Todd and Jackie in Kentucky.
- Carly was very young when she started to develop an interest in country music as a result of her grandparent’s love for the genre.
- She got her stage name from her grandfather’s last name.
- Carly was very young when she had already started to perform professionally. By the age of 11, she had already joined a bluegrass band that later played a significant influence on her music.
- At the age of 14, Carly had done a performance at an all-boys prison.
- Carly decided to quit high school at the age of 16 and moved to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee after she was given a job at a Country Crossroads show, which is a program of the Dollywood theme park. Later, Carly relocated back to Nashville, Tennessee when she was 19.
- Her music is described as a combination of contemporary country and bluegrass genres.
- Carly considers singer and songwriter Alison Krauss, Ricky Skaggs, and Rhonda Vincent to be amongst some of her biggest influences.
- On October 13, 2017, Carly released her debut studio album Every Little Thing. The album included her popular songs including the album’s self-titled track and Hide the Wine.
- She has a pet dog named June.
- During the 2022 Academy of Country Music Awards, Carly and Ashley McBryde won the award for “Music Event of the Year” for “Never Wanted To Be That Girl”.
Featured Image By Carly Pearce / Instagram