|Lee Brice Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1979|
|Spouse||Sara Nanette Reeveley|
Lee Brice is an American singer-songwriter who is widely recognized for having released several platinum-selling singles such as Love Like Crazy, and I Don’t Dance with the latter having been named “Single Record of the Year” at the 2015 ACM Awards. He has dropped numerous albums including Hey World (2020). Lee has amassed more than a million followers on Instagram.
Kenneth Mobley Brice Jr.
Sumter, South Carolina, United States
He went to Clemson University on a football scholarship.
- Father – Kenneth, Sr.
- Mother – Carleen Brice
- Siblings – Lewis (Younger Brother)
He has been represented by Red Light Management.
- Curb Records
His net worth was $6 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sara Nanette Reeveley (2013-Present) – He had met Sara on the beach when they both were 18-years-old. He got engaged to her in January 2012 and the pair tied the knot in April 2013. They have 3 children together namely 2 sons Takoda Brice-Reeveley (b. 2008) and Ryker Mobley Brice (b. 2013) and daughter Trulee Nanette Brice (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
- Beard and mustache
- Tattoos on his body
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Loud Lemon.
Lee Brice Favorite Things
- Hobby – Fishing
Source – Instagram
Lee Brice Facts
- He was brought up in Sumter, South Carolina.
- Lee had learned to play the guitar and had begun writing his own songs while still in elementary school. He had gone on to learn how to play piano and had started singing in his church.
- Lee has recalled that he had equal passions for sports and songwriting at the time he went to Clemson University.
- Brice has disclosed that he could have gone to many other schools with better offers but had made up his mind to go to Clemson, no matter what. When he was attending the institution, he would go to the stairwell, sit there and have a lovely time strumming on his guitar and writing songs for hours. People came to like the corner and would come out and sit on the stairway and study, while he kept playing.
- He has stated that on his self-titled 4th album, he had wanted to keep everything as real as possible. Even when it sounded like there is an effect on a track, he had been careful to make the sounds without the help of any program. He had one of the most memorable moments with the process, that had pushed him to go deeper into who he is, creatively.
- Lee has affirmed that he has relished his mother’s cooking, having, in particular, loved her preparation of rice and chicken that has some stickiness to it, along with some butter and other delicious ingredients. He has added that his father has also made the same dish nicely, putting in a little sausage in it that has turned it into a “perlo”.
- He has cherished having his drinks neat, on the rocks, or mixed and had loved them the most in the company of friends.
Featured Image by Lee Brice / Instagram