|Bea Miller Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bea Miller is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and voiceover artist who rose to fame at the age of 13 as she came in 9th place on season 2 of The X Factor (US). Since then, she has released a number of albums, tracks, and extended plays like Not an Apology, Sad Boy Hours, Chapter One: Blue, Chapter One: Red, Chapter One: Yellow, It’s Not U It’s Me (with 6LACK), Fire n Gold, Never Gonna Like You (with Snakehips), Wisdom Teeth, and Yes Girl. Moreover, she has also showcased her acting talents in roles such as Virginia O’Hanlon in Yes, Virginia, Lanie Callahan in Officer Down, Molly Davis in Toy Story 3, Angela Bernard in Tell-Tale, Buffett’s Great Grandkid in Too Big to Fail, and Tracy in Please Stand By.
Beatrice Annika Miller
Maplewood, New Jersey, United States
She has attended primary school, but left middle school and instead opted for homeschooling.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – She has no dad.
- Mother – Kim Miller (Stage Manager for CBS), Hilery Kipnis (Former Producer for the “Oprah Winfrey Show”)
- Siblings – Esther Miller (Younger Sister), Georgia Miller (Younger Sister)
Bea Miller has been signed to these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- ICM Partners
Pop, Pop Rock
Hollywood Records, Syco Music, Olliebear, Create Music Group
5 ft or 152 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bea Miller has dated –
- Jacob Whitesides (2015-2016) – She started dating fellow singer-songwriter Jacob Whitesides in 2015. They were seen flirting on social media and at the time were really good friends. They separated after a year of dating in June 2016.
- Devon Hernandez (2017-Present) – In 2017, she had started dating a guy named Devon Hernandez.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a ‘Blonde.’
But, likes to dye her hair blue or with other colors.
Cute lively voice
31-22-32 in or 79-56-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
She has appeared in Teddy Grams commercial.
She has served as the brand ambassador of Ditch the Label which is an anti-bullying charity.
Best Known For
Finishing 9th in the US version of the singing contest The X Factor in 2012, and her single “Young Blood.”
Bea released her debut album Not an Apology on July 24, 2015, via Syco Music and Hollywood Records. It peaked at #7 in US Billboard 200.
The album consists of 11 singles, giving it a total length of about 38 minutes.
In 2008, she appeared in a short comedy film (6 minutes long) Teddy Grams for her role as Grace.
Her bigger role came in 2009 when she appeared in the romantic comedy film Confessions of a Shopaholic for her role as shoestore girl.
First TV Show
In 2008, Bea guest appeared in the late-night sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live as a kid at “The Dakota Fanning Show.”
Bea Miller Favorite Things
- TV Show – New Girl (2011-Present), Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007-Present)
- Sam Smith Song – Good Thing
- Movie – Claymation movies
- Season – Summer
- YouTubers – Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley
- Color – Blue
- Place – New York City
- Karaoke Song – House of the Rising Sun (By Eric Burdon & the Animals)
Source – She Knows, Wikia.com, Teen.com
Bea Miller Facts
- Her sisters (who are actually twins) were adopted from Vietnam.
- Her parents split when she was 11 but they continued to live in the same house.
- Miller finished at 9th place in season 2 of the U.S. version of The X Factor.
- While she was at The X Factor, she was mentored by Britney Spears.
- She has a celebrity crush on 5 Seconds of Summer’s lead singer, Luke Hemmings. She wants to marry him.
- She cries while watching movies, in general, whether they are romantic films or sad films.
- She is best friends with Demi Lovato‘s younger sister, Madison De La Garza.
- In 2008, she was cast as Virginia O’Hanlon in the animated Christmas television special titled Yes, Virginia.
- Bea has two pet dogs. She likes dogs more than cats.
- Miller released her debut EP (Extended Play) in 2014 entitled Young Blood.
- Her career started professionally in 2008.
- Bea voiced the role of Molly in the 2010 animated film Toy Story 3.
- Her 2nd studio album, Aurora, was released on February 23, 2018, by Hollywood Records. It consists of songs like Burning Bridges, Song Like You, To the Grave, I Can’t Breathe, Girlfriend, Outside, Bored, and Motherlove.
- Bea does not like country music. Rest all are okay with her.
- Miller hates spiders.
- Before even hitting the 18 age mark, she had thought of the names of her children. If she got to welcome a baby girl, her name would be Delilah, and if a boy, he would be called by the name, Hunter.
- She is very sensitive, overly emotional, and honest.
- She has experienced synesthesia, which means she sees different colors when hearing certain sounds.
- Bea Miller was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
- Visit her official website @ beamiller.com.
Actually according to her snapchat story she weighs 93 pounds
Thank you for saying that her snapchat story actually says that shes 93 pounds…….