|Carrie Hope Fletcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Carrie Hope Fletcher is a singer and actress known for her portrayal of the character of Éponine in the West End production of the classic play Les Misérables. She has released various popular singles like Running Through Rivers and The Way We Were. Carrie is also a YouTuber and has more than 700k subscribers on her official YouTube channel. She is also popular on other social media platforms like Twitter, where she has more than 600k followers and Instagram, where she has more than 500k followers.
Carrie Hope Fletcher
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Information about Carrie Hope Fletcher’s formal education isn’t available.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Musician, YouTuber, Blogger, Author
- Father – Bob Fletcher (Caretaker)
- Mother – Debbie Fletcher (Special Needs Teacher)
- Siblings – Tom Fletcher (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Children’s Author, YouTuber)
Carrie Hope Fletcher is represented by London-based Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Ukulele, Saxophone
She has released her music on her own through iTunes.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carrie Hope Fletcher has dated –
- Alex Day (2013-2014) – The rumors of Carrie dating fellow YouTuber Alex Day started swirling around towards the end of 2013. She eventually confirmed their relationship on the Valentine’s Eve in 2014. She also revealed that they had been together since October 2013. However, their relationship barely managed to last a month after being made public as she took to her Twitter to reveal that they had separated in March 2014.
- Pete Bucknall – As per some sources, it was reported that Carrie started dating YouTuber Pete Bucknall in 2016. There were some other sources also that claimed that they had been dating for about two and a half years before breaking up in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Fuller Lips
- Often wears round-rimmed spectacles
In 1998, Carrie Hope Fletcher was cast in a TV advert for Honey Nut Cheerios breakfast cereal. She was cast as the Little Red Riding Hood in the commercial.
She has also used her strong social media presence to endorse brands such as –
- Stop, Breathe & Think
- Anti Bullying Pro
- Kirk & Kirk
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Éponine in the West End production of the classic play Les Misérables. She was cast in the younger and older version of the character and is the first British actress to have played both the versions.
- The popularity of her YouTube channel, which has more than 700k subscribers.
Carrie released her debut studio album titled When The Curtain Falls in March 2018.
First TV Show
In 1999, Carrie Hope Fletcher made her first TV show appearance on the family drama TV series Dog and Duck.
Carrie tries to ensure that she is working out on a regular basis. She loves doing yoga for her mental wellness and to take care of her stress. However, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like hitting the gym for cardio and conditioning workouts.
Carrie Hope Fletcher Favorite Things
- Place In London – Bookstores such as Waterstones and Hatchards
- Songs – Marry You by Bruno Mars, Indiana Jones Theme Song
- Meal – Haggis
- YouTuber – Nerimon (Alex Day)
- Theatre – Palladium
- Theatre Production – Kneehigh’s Brief Encounter at the Cineworld Cinema
Source – What’s On Stage
Carrie Hope Fletcher Facts
- In 2001, she made her West End debut in the production of Les Misérables.
- She started her popular YouTube channel in 2011. The content mostly comprises of music covers, singles, and vlogs and has collectively gained more than 1 billion views.
- She published her first book All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully in 2015. The autobiographical book managed to reach the top of the bestseller lists in the UK.
- In July 2016, she published her first novel, On the Other Side. It was followed by All That She Can See in July 2017.
- While studying in the primary school, she was often bullied for her success. She was accused of showing off even though she never said a word about her West End performances.
- When she was 5 years old, her parents took her along to the Sylvia Young Theatre School where her older brother was studying. She was discovered and invited to audition, which she managed to clear and subsequently signed up with the school’s agency.
- Carrie has done activism work for Little Princess Trust, which is a British charity that creates wigs for children undergoing chemotherapy. She has also donated her hair to the charity.
- She has created her range of merchandise (thehopefulshop.com) which includes clothing items, baking accessories, homeware products, and phone cases.
- Visit her official website @ carriehopefletcher.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Carrie Hope Fletcher / Instagram