|Thomas Dekker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1987|
Thomas Dekker is an American actor, musician, singer, voice actor, director, and producer. He is known for playing Nick Szalinski in the syndicated comic science fiction sitcom Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show, Vincent in the family drama series 7th Heaven, John Connor in the science fiction series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Zach in the superhero drama series Heroes, Adam Conant in the supernatural fantasy teen drama series The Secret Circle, and Gregory Valentine in the crime comedy-drama series Backstrom. Moreover, Dekker has also been cast in movies like Village of the Damned, From Within, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Kaboom, My Sister’s Keeper, Laid to Rest, Angels Crest, ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2, Inside the Osmonds, Miss Bala, Enter the Dangerous Mind, Plush, Welcome to Willits, Squatters, Fear Clinic, and Body Brokers.
Thomas Alexander Dekker
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
He has been home-schooled.
Actor, film director, film producer, singer, voice actor
- Father – David John Ellis Dekker (Artist, set designer, opera singer, and actor)
- Mother – Hilary (née Williams) (Concert pianist, acting coach, actress, and singer)
- Siblings – Diana (Step-Sister), Erik (Step-Brother)
- Others – Joseph Henry Dekker (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Bernice Richardson (Paternal Grandmother), Alun Williams (Maternal Grandfather) (Radio broadcaster for the British Broadcasting Corporation)
He has been managed by these agencies –
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- MGMT Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
His net worth had been $500 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Thomas Dekker has dated –
- Sydney Freggiaro (2008) – Thomas Dekker dated actor Sydney Freggiaro for a short while in 2008.
- Shelley Hennig (2012) – Thomas Dekker was RUMORed to be seeing Shelley Hennig in February 2012.
- Jesse Haddock (2014-Present) – He started going out with Canadian actor Jesse Haddock in July 2014 and they got married in April 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He has British (Welsh), English, and Dutch ancestry.
He came out as gay on July 13, 2017.
- Husky voice
- Tattoos on the chest
Best Known For
He is best known for essaying the role of John Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles from 2008 to 2009, Adam Conant in The Secret Circle from 2011 to 2012, and Zach in Heroes from 2006 to 2007.
He is also known for lending his voice as Littlefoot in The Land Before Time V-IX.
His other notable works include portraying Jesse Braun in the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010), and as Smith in Gregg Araki’s Kaboom (2010).
He made his acting debut in the film industry in 1994 with the science fiction film Star Trek Generations for his role as Thomas Picard.
First TV Show
He started early at just six years of age and his first TV show was the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless where he played Phillip Chancellor IV in the series.
His debut music album was Psyanotic and it was released in 2008. It contained 12 singles of an approx hour-long length.
Thomas had a personal trainer for a month when he was working on the show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles during the late 2000s. He is not very sporty and the workout like push-ups and cardio did help him to build his stamina and overall energy.
As per The Vegetarian Times, he turned vegan by the age of 12 due to an experience held at a pig farm when he was 8.
Thomas Dekker Favorite Things
- Role Model – River Phoenix
Source – IMDb.com
Thomas Dekker Facts
- He shares his name with a 17th-century British poet.
- Dekker comes from a musical background and so, he started songwriting in Canada at age 10.
- His best friends are Aldo, Ben, Michella, Jessica, and Sandee.
- He is the first actor to play the character of John Connor in the Terminator series who was born after the first film was already made.
- In 2019, he appeared as Justin, Gloria’s boss in Los Angeles, in the action thriller film Miss Bala, based on the 2011 Mexican film of the same name.
- He appeared as Jacko in the 2021 crime thriller film Body Brokers, starring Jack Kilmer, Michael Kenneth Williams, Jessica Rothe, Alice Englert, Peter Greene, Frank Grillo, and Melissa Leo.