Thomas Alexander Dekker
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
He has been home-schooled.
Actor, film director, film producer, singer, voice actor
- Father – David John Ellis Dekker (Artist, set designer, opera singer, and actor)
- Mother – Hilary Dekker (Concert pianist, acting coach, actress, and singer)
- Siblings – Diana (Step-Sister), Erik (Step-Brother)
He is managed by these agencies –
- United Agents Ltd.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas Dekker dated –
- Sydney Freggiaro (2008) – Thomas Dekker dated actress Sydney Freggiaro for a short while in 2008.
- Shelley Hennig (2012) – Thomas Dekker was RUMORed to be seeing Shelley Hennig in February 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
He has British (Welsh), English, and Dutch ancestry.
- Husky voice
- Tattoos on the chest
Best Known For
He is best known for essaying the role of John Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles from 2008 to 2009, Adam Conant in The Secret Circle from 2011 to 2012 and Zach in Heroes from 2006 to 2007.
He is also known for lending his voice as Littlefoot in The Land Before Time V-IX.
His other notable works include portraying Jesse Braun in the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010), and as Smith in Gregg Araki’s Kaboom (2010).
He made his acting debut in the film industry in 1994 with science fiction film Star Trek Generations for his role as Thomas Picard.
First TV Show
He started early at just six years of age and his first TV show was CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless where he played Phillip Chancellor IV in the series.
His debut music album was Psyanotic and it was released in 2008. It contained 12 singles of an approx hour long length.
Thomas had a personal trainer for a month when he was working on the show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles during the late 2000s. He is not very sporty and the workout like push-ups and cardio did help him to build his stamina and overall energy.
As per The Vegetarian Times, he turned vegan by the age of 12 due to an experience held at a pig farm when he was 8.
Thomas Dekker Favorite Things
- Role Model – River Phoenix
Source – IMDb.com
Thomas Dekker Facts
- He shares his name with a 17th-century British poet.
- Dekker comes from a musical background and so, he started songwriting in Canada at age 10.
- His best friends are Aldo, Ben, Michella, Jessica, and Sandee.
- He is the first actor to play the character of John Connor in the Terminator series who was born after the first film was already made.