She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
After the completion of her high school education, Elizabeth Turner got enrolled at the Duke University. At the university, she studied psychology for 4 years and graduated in 2014.
- Siblings – Sarah Turner (Sister)
Elizabeth Turner is represented by –
- W 360 Management
- Definition Entertainment
- Elite Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Green eyes with a hint of blue
- Blue-Green eyes
- Toned figure
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Elizabeth Turner has been featured in the promotional campaigns for the leading fashion brands such as Guess.
She has also exploited her strong social media presence to promote a number of products and brands.
Best Known For
Being featured in popular publications such as Maxim.
Elizabeth works out regularly to preserve her enviable figure. In her interview with the GQ magazine, she has revealed that she loves working on her body and making it stronger. However, she doesn’t rely on one workout style for her fitness routine and likes to switch it around to keep things interesting.
She loves using boxing as an effective cardio routine. For her boxing routine, she often hits BoxUnion in Los Angeles. She also likes to go for yoga sessions, which improves her body tone and takes care of her mental wellness as well.
Elizabeth Turner Favorite Things
- Best Dish She Can Cook – Vegan Chili
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Nashville
- Song – Adorn by Miguel
- SI Swimsuit Model – Nina Agdal
- Sports – Tennis
- Sportsman – Roger Federer
- Body Part In Men – Strong arms
- Travel Destination – Australia
- Prized Possession – Her diploma from the Duke University
Elizabeth Turner Facts
- She grew up in Griffin, a small Georgian town situated in the south of Atlanta.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to pursue a Ph.D. degree in psychology and eventually become a psychiatrist.
- In her off time, she loves to read and go to the movies.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Elizabeth Turner / Instagram