|Inanna Sarkis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1993|
Inanna Sarkis is a Canadian social media personality, actor, YouTube star, director, producer, writer, and social media personality. She has been cast in many projects which include After We Collided, After, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Aura, WWE: Mae Young Classic Women Tournament, A Killer Walks Amongst Us, Follow Me, Big Wolf on Campus, Boo 2! A Madea Halloween, In Between, College, The Left Right Game, Brews Brothers, Trish & Scott, Zaya, Waiting for Him, Deported, Life of a Dollar, Rookie Blue, and Seance. In addition to her acting pursuits, she has also released songs such as Best You’ll Ever Have and No Beauty in War.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Inanna Sarkis went to Ryerson University in Toronto and graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Arts.
However, initially, she had planned to study law at the university as she felt it would please her parents.
YouTube Star, Actor, Director, Producer, Writer, Social Media Personality
- Father – Mirza Sarkis (Dentist)
- Mother – was a surgeon.
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Inanna Sarkis has been represented by –
- Beverly Hills-based Momentum Talent and Literary Agency
- Shots Studios
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Inanna Sarkis has dated –
- Matthew Noszka (2017-Present) – On August 1, 2017, Inanna started dating actor Matthew Noszka. They are going strong and announced the pregnancy news on their third anniversary on August 1, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Assyrian ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of Bulgarian descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Heart-shaped face
37-28-36 in or 94-71-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Inanna has used her strong social media presence to promote loads of products through her social media accounts. She has also indirectly promoted some brands and products by using them in her videos or social media posts.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her short videos and skits that are posted on her official YouTube account, which has more than 2 million subscribers.
- The popularity of her various social media accounts, including Instagram, where she has over 5 million followers.
In 2016, Inanna made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama movie, A Killer Walks Amongst Us.
First TV Show
In June 2000, Inanna made her first TV show appearance in The Tale of Many Faces episode of the family drama TV series, Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Inanna regularly performs yoga, which along with keeping her physically fit also takes care of her mental wellness. She also meditates daily to help her deal with her busy schedule and to get away from stress.
She also goes for boxing workouts to keep her fitness levels up. Inanna usually heads to the Ten Goose Boxing Gym in Los Angeles for her boxing sessions. And, as per her Instagram posts, boxing serves as a release for her negative energy.
Also, to prepare for her stint with World Wrestling Entertainment, she also took wrestling and kickboxing classes. She trained under the guidance of Arnold Chon to improve her fighting techniques. Arnold also put her through martial arts-style workout sessions.
Inanna Sarkis Facts
- She started playing piano at a very young age and by the age of 6, her family had got her enrolled in a conservative to take professional lessons.
- While growing up, she hated her name as she was often bullied in school due to her name.
- Although she was born and raised in Canada, English wasn’t her first language. Before she learned to speak English, she could converse in Bulgarian and Assyrian.
- She couldn’t speak a word of English on her first day in school.
- She started her social media career while she was studying in high school by posting funny videos on the social media platform, Vine.
- While growing up, she was a tomboy and loved to indulge in sports.
- She co-starred as Molly Samuels in the 2019 romantic drama film, After, based on the 2014 new adult fiction novel of the same name by Anna Todd.
Featured Image by Inanna Sarkis / Instagram