|Triggerwarningrat Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|August 18, 1999
Triggerwarningrat is a British social media star and YouTuber who openly talks about himself being a transgender and also entertains people with an insult of the day before beginning his videos. His act of expressions in his vlogs has gained him fans from all over the world. He has a huge social media fan base of more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Noah Finnce, Triggerwarningrat
England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Noah spent 5 years of his education in a boarding school.
YouTuber, Instagram Star, Singer, Musician
- Mother – Kathryn Adams
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
He currently self-manages himself.
Pop, Blues, Rock, Punk Rock
Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukulele, Vocals
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘dark brown’.
Before transition, he was born in a female body and after the transition, he became a man completely.
Lip ring piercing on the left side
Best Known For
Posting humorous videos about his lifestyle, insults, and music covers on YouTube
As a Singer
He has done several covers such as I don’t Know My Name by Grace VanderWaal, Stand by Me by Ben E King, and Love at First Sight by The Brobecks.
Triggerwarningrat Favorite Things
- Bands – My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Pierce the Veil, The Story So Far, Neck Deep
Source – YouTube
- Noah began singing at an early age in his childhood.
- Noah was born without a frenulum in between his lips and gums.
- As a child, Noah had a knack for becoming every fictional character that he saw.
- The first fictional character he ever became was Oliver Twist, an orphan, who Noah believed was him. He would go around telling everybody that he was an orphan and was adopted.
- In his childhood, he believed that he was a fictional character such as Peter Pan, Simba, and Spiderman. For each of these characters, he got his parents to buy him the costumes.
- At the age of 5, Noah’s brother found him on the roof of the house pretending to be a Spiderboy.
- Apart from Noah, every other person in his family did get suspended at some point in time.
- Noah learned how to play the guitar on his own.
- In December 2015, he uploaded his first video on YouTube. It was a cover of guitar riff solo of “Welcome To The Black Parade” by My Chemical Romance.
- On May 4, 2016, Noah hung a blow-up w*lly outside his door. As of January 2018, he still had it hanging up.
- Noah started singing at a very early age and learned to play different kinds of instruments such as the guitar, drums, and ukulele by himself.
- He was born upside down, with his legs coming out first.
- In August 2017, Noah told his friends and revealed on social media that he was transgender.
- In March 2018, Noah joined a site to ask for help from people to fund him to get his top surgery done. His goal was £3,950, and as of August 21, 2018, his fans had donated £4,157.
Featured Image by Triggerwarningrat / Instagram