|Matthew Noszka Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1992|
Matthew Noszka is a model turned actor from Pennsylvania, United States. He started his modeling career after getting discovered by a modeling scout from Wilhelmina Models Agency on Instagram. He was asked to send more pictures especially shirt off ones. Matthew also takes much interest in playing basketball. Early in his career, he got to work with luxury fashion brands such as Hugo Boss, Philipp Plein, Aldo Shoes, Nike, Calvin Klein, Tom Ford, Moncler, etc.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
He divides his time between New York City and Los Angeles.
Matthew Noszka went to the Chartiers Valley High School. After high school graduation, he managed to get admission at the Point Park University on a basketball scholarship. He had got enrolled in a business degree. However, he dropped out as his modeling career took off.
Actor and model
- Father – Daniel Joseph Noszka
- Mother – Maureen Sara Noszka (Was diagnosed with breast cancer when Matthew was 11 years old)
- Others – Stanley Michael Noszka (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Professional Basketball Player), Gloria E. Hauck (Paternal Grandmother)
Matthew Noszka is represented by
- Women / 360 – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Spain (Barcelona)
- William Morris Endeavor
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matthew Noszka has dated
- Francesca Aiello (2017) – In April 2017, Matthew Noszka was reported to be going out with bikini designer Francesca Aiello. They were spotted kissing while perched on swings at the American Express Platinum Preview of the Museum of Ice Cream. As per some tabloids, they indulged in a pretty loved up display at the event.
- Anjali Cheung – He later got involved in a relationship with a woman named Anjali Cheung.
- Inanna Sarkis (2017-Present) – In August 2017, Matthew started dating YouTuber and actress, Inanna Sarkis. They announced the pregnancy news of Inanna on their third anniversary on August 1, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish, Spanish, Swedish, and Irish ancestry.
- Tall and athletic body
- Green eyes
- Strong and defined square jawline
Matthew Noszka has done endorsement work for a number of luxury fashion brands such as
- Hugo Boss
- Philipp Plein
- Aldo Shoes
- Calvin Klein
- Tom Ford
- Joe’s Jean
- Balmain Hair
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular rising American male models.
- His burgeoning popularity on various social media platforms. He already has more than 700k followers on Instagram.
- Having been featured on the covers and editorials of popular magazines such as GQ, Esquire, Harper’s Bazaar, MMScene, and DaMan.
First TV Show
In 2015, Matthew Noszka made his first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
When he started modeling, he was deemed too muscular and was asked to shed about 30 pounds. However, due to the membership fees, the gyms in New York City were too expensive for him. So, he relied on good old walking to shed weight. He avoided using the subway as it was too confusing and Uber was too expensive, so he walked through the streets.
Even after earning decent money from modeling assignments, he avoids hitting the gym regularly. He works out in the gym about 6 or 7 times in the whole month. Instead, he relies on outdoorsy activities such as a pickup basketball to keep himself fit.
Also, he makes sure that he is eating healthy food and drinking a lot of water throughout the day.
Matthew Noszka Favorite Things
- Author – Nicholas Sparks
- Musicians – Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Niykee Heaton, Tori Kelly
- Sport – Basketball
- Movies – Dear John (2010), The Vow (2012), The Notebook (2004), Friends with Benefits (2011)
- TV Shows – Modern Family, Breaking Bad
- Designer – Louis Vuitton
- Dream Destination – Greece
- Obsessed With – Skateboarding, riding dirt bikes, cars, motorcycles
- Indulgence – Donuts
Matthew Noszka Facts
- Within days of the start of his modeling career, he was booked by Nike for their promotional campaign. They had initially offered him $1,500 to fly to New York.
- He is the first male model to be represented by Women 360 Agency.
- During the summer break after the end of his junior term at college, he took up many odd jobs including working on construction.
- After having built a deck for a family friend, he took his picture and posted it on Instagram. The picture became a viral hit.
- His picture caught the attention of a representative from the Wilhelmina Models Agency. They asked him to send more of his pictures to them.
- The Wilhelmina had first asked for his shirtless digital pictures, due to which he almost said no. However, his mother convinced him that it wasn’t a big deal.
- His father wasn’t impressed with the modeling option. He had worked as a construction worker and landscaper for his whole life and he couldn’t fathom modeling as a profession.
- In 2017, Matthew was featured alongside Rihanna on the cover of the Big Fashion issue.
- Matthew had auditioned for casting director Leah Butler for a movie. She didn’t cast him in the movie but immediately called Irv Gotti (TV producer) to tell about him. Despite the lack of acting experience, Gotti was hell-bent on casting him in a lead role.
- He first got into acting after he took acting as an elective subject for a semester while studying in performing arts school.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Matthew Noszka / Instagram