|Carter Page Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1971|
Carter Page is an American investment banker, foreign policy analyst, and petroleum industry consultant who served as the foreign-policy adviser to Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential election campaign. He also gained attraction during the 2017 Special Counsel investigation into links between Trump associates and Russian officials and Russian interference on behalf of Trump during the 2016 presidential election harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton.
Carter William Page
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Carter Page studied at Poughkeepsie’s Our Lady of Lourdes High School and graduated in the year 1989. Then, he got enrolled at the United States Naval Academy from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1993. Notably, he graduated with distinction (top 10% of his class) and was chosen for the Navy’s Trident Scholar program which grants the selected candidates the opportunity for independent academic research and study.
Afterward, he received an MA degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown University in 1994 as well as an MBA degree from New York University in 2001. Also, in 2012, he received a Ph.D. degree from SOAS, University of London.
Investment Banker, Foreign Policy Analyst, Petroleum Industry Consultant
- Father – Allan Robert Page (Manager and Executive with the Central Hudson Gas & Electric Company)
- Mother – Rachel (Greenstein) Page
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Deep-set eyes
Carter Page Facts
- He grew up in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- During his senior year at the United States Naval Academy, he was appointed in the office of Les Aspin as a researcher for the House Armed Services Committee.
- For a duration of 5 years, Carter Page served in the U.S. Navy during which he toured in western Morocco as an intelligence officer for a United Nations peacekeeping mission and then became a lieutenant.
- The Mueller Report in April 2019 suggested that no direct evidence was found to support the claim that Page coordinated Trump’s campaign activities with the Russian government.
- Carter Page is the founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital which is a one-man investment fund and consulting firm that specializes in the Russian and Central Asian oil and gas business.
Featured Image by MSNBC / YouTube / CC BY 3.0