|Casemiro Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1992|
|Spouse||Ana Mariana Ortega Brahm|
Casemiro is a Brazilian professional footballer who has established himself as one of the world’s best defensive midfielders with his excellent performance at clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester United, and the Brazil National Team.
Carlos Henrique Casimiro
Casemiro, The Tank, Carlão
São José dos Campos, São Paulo, Brazil
- Father – Servando Casimero
- Mother – Venancio Magda de Faria Casemiro
- Siblings – Lucas Casimiro (Younger Brother), Bianca Casimiro (Younger Sister)
18 – Manchester United
5 – Brazil National Team
14 – Real Madrid
6 – Porto
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Ana Mariana Ortega Brahm (2011-Present) – Casemiro and makeup artist Ana Mariana became husband and wife on June 28, 2014. The couple shares a daughter named Sara (b. March 6, 2016) and a son named Caio (b. 2021) together.
Race / Ethnicity
- His father left the family when he was 5 years old. Casemiro and his siblings were primarily raised by their mother.
- His combative playing style has been compared to that of Toninho Cerezo and Claude Makélélé.
- Casemiro played for Real Madrid from 2013 until 2022. During this time, he helped his club win numerous trophies including 5 Champions League titles, 3 La Liga titles, 1 Copa del Rey, and 3 FIFA Club World Cups.
- His daughter Sara came into this world on March 6th, the same date that his club Real Madrid was formed in 1902.
- Casemiro was discovered at the young age of 6 years by Nilton Moreira, who became his mentor and a father figure in his life.
- In the past, he was diagnosed with Hepatitis A while playing for the São Paulo U-15 youth club. It took him nearly 3 months to recuperate completely and rejoin the game.
Featured Image by Granada / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0