|Ceza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¼ in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ceza is a Turkish rapper, singer, and songwriter who performed with the group called U.C.S (Uslanmaz Çocuklar Senfonisi) from 1995 to 1998. Over the years, he has worked on multiple albums and tracks which include Açık Ara Bul Kon, Artık Suç Değil Sevgi İşleyin, Sende Biraz Delisin, Denizci, Türk Marşı, Beatcoin, Evin Delisi, Onuncu Köy, and others.
Ceza, Fatalrhymer, Fatalflex, Rap’in Ceza’si
Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Danyal Özçalkan
- Mother – Servet Özçalkan
- Siblings – Ayben Özçalkan (Sister) (Rapper)
Rap, Hip Hop
Kod Müzik (1999), Hammer Müzik (2000-2006), EMI (2006), Orijinal Müzik (2008), Pasaj Müzik (2009), Esen Müzik
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ceza has dated –
- RokaBeat – He has been married to musician and actor RokaBeat.
Race / Ethnicity
Ceza has been cast in commercials for the likes of –
- Garanti Bank
- Although he was born on December 31, 1976, he was registered on January 1, 1977, in his birth certification.
- Prior to pursuing a career in rap, Ceza worked as an electrician for 8 years.
- In 2007, he became the first Turkish singer who won an MTV Music Award.
- His stage name “Ceza” is pronounced as “je-ZAH” (Turkish for ‘punishment’).
- He appeared as himself in the 2005 documentary film Crossing the Bridge: The Sound of Istanbul. The film revolves around the music scene in modern Istanbul, Turkey as well as portrays its cultural life.
- Ceza’s own clothing brand named Evin Delisi was created in 2007.
- In 2013, he was cast as Torun in the comedy television series Leyla and Mecnun.
Featured Image by Ceza / Instagram