|Cezanne Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cezanne Khan is an Indian actor and model who is known for his portrayal of Anurag Basu in Kasautii Zindagi Kay. However, he is also notably recognized for his appearances in various Pakistani shows as well.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Cezanne studied at Barnes School, Deolali.
Later, he graduated from M.M.K. College of Commerce & Economics in Bandra, Bombay with a degree in Bachelor of Commerce.
Cezanne was supposed to enroll at the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies where he was to pursue his Master of Business Administration. However, he decided not to join and instead pursued his career in acting.
- Father – Ustad Rais Khan (Sitarist)
- Mother – Tasnim Khan (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Suhail Khan (Brother) (Singer, Composer, Sitarist)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cezanne has dated –
- Shweta Tiwari – Rumor
- Aisha Merchant
- Aisha Pirani – In June 2023, Aisha Pirani claimed that she was married to Cezanne as per Muslim law. She also filed an FIR against him and accused him of domestic violence.
Note: Cezanne started dating a girl from Amroha in the year 2018. Later, in 2021, he had announced that they were going to finally tie the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fair complexion
- Roman nose
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands including –
- Himani Navratna Hair Oil
- Dabur Hair Oil
Cezanne Khan Facts
- He was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Khan made his debut TV show appearance as Thakur Sujith Singh in Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat in 2003. Since then, Cezanne has appeared in various other shows including Encounter, Sasural Simar Ka, Santoshi Maa, and Hamari Wali Good News.
- His mother Tasnim’s family is from Karachi, Pakistan.
- He was named after the French painter Paul Cézanne.
- While in college, he had been modeling. Later, he started taking an interest in theatre.
Featured Image By Cezanne Khan Fanclub / Instagram