|Shweta Tiwari Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shweta Tiwari is an Indian actress who became a household name playing popular roles such as Prerna Bajaj in Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2001–2008), her work in Hindi movies like Aabra Ka Daabra (2004) also being acclaimed. Winner of the TV reality show Bigg Boss 4 (2010–2011), she has been conferred the prestigious Indian Television Academy Awards as well as Indian Telly Awards, multiple times.
Shweta Ashok Tiwari
Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress, TV Host, Model
- Father – Ashok Tiwari
- Mother – Nirmala Tiwari
- Siblings – Nidhaan Tiwari (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Raja Chaudhary (1998-2007) – She tied the knot with actor Raja Chaudhary in 1998. She filed for a divorce in 2007. They have a daughter named Palak Tiwari.
- Cezanne Khan – Rumor
- Abhinav Kohli (2010-2019) – She married actor Abhinav Kohli on July 13, 2013, after dating him for almost 3 years. She got separated from Kohli in 2019. They have a son named Reyansh (b. November 27, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ and ‘light brown’.
She has endorsed numerous brands such as –
- Lijjat Papad
- Clinic Plus
- Surf Excel
Shweta Tiwari Favorite Things
- Morning Ritual – Having a cup of tea
- Food – Fruits especially bananas, Pizza, Dishes from Dhabas
- Post-Dinner Ritual – Making cold coffee for everyone at home
- Cuisine – Indian
- Message To Women – Women need to take care of themselves by being strong and trying to handle situations on their own first, before thinking of taking the help of the police or the government.
Source – Hindustan Times, The Telegraph, Times Of India
Shweta Tiwari Facts
- She has revealed that as a person she is friendly but prefers to be a loner and that she is optimistic by nature and enjoys taking life as it comes.
- She has expressed her deep regard for a mother’s love and devotion to her family and recalled incidents from her own childhood too where she always felt her mother’s unconditional support, for instance when some shiny papers were required for a school project and it being a holiday with all the stores closed, her mother had gone out looking for cigarette wrappers to stick together to solve the problem.
- Tiwari has shared the drawbacks of being famous that she has experienced when she has not been able to take out her children to amusement parks and enjoy her life as other people do. She has not always wanted to be the special parent at her children’s schools, which she has been by default, and when she has been called to give out prizes, her daughter has resented the attention she has paid to the other children.
- In August 2019, she had filed a police complaint against her ex-husband Kohli for harassment towards her and her daughter who later on had clarified through an Instagram post that her step-father had abused her verbally but not physically.
- She has revealed that after starring in Kasautii Zindagii Kay and becoming popular, she has frequently been mobbed by fans. She has recalled a most embarrassing and shocking experience when once she was in Raipur for an event and throngs of fans surrounded her and pounced on her, her clothes getting scattered all around as a result after which everyone attempted to hide her modesty.
- Tiwari has stated that although she has undergone a lot in her personal life, her daughter has been one constant support and their bonding has only grown stronger while fighting problems together.
- In January 2022, a case was filed against Shweta for hurting the religious sentiments of people over her ‘God is taking the size of my bra’ remark which she said during an event in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0