|Nichole Sakura Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Nichole Sakura is an American actress, voiceover artist, and model who has played various roles in shows and movies like Amanda in the family comedy-drama Shameless, Cheyenne in the NBC sitcom Superstore, Leanne in the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Annie Fenton in the thriller drama film Teenage Cocktail, Olivia in the animated superhero comedy Big Hero 6: The Series, Rinko in the MTV supernatural teen drama series Teen Wolf, and Maggie Wittington in the science fiction action comedy film Lazer Team 2.
Nichole Sakura O’Connor
Nichole Bloom, Nichole Sakura
Santa Clara County, California, United States
Nichole Sakura got enrolled at the University of Southern California, a private research university in Los Angeles, California, and graduated early with a major in Theater.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Model
- Father – Kevin Kelly – O’Connor
- Mother – Kinuko Mizuno
- Sibling – Michael O’Connor (Brother)
Nichole Sakura has been represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Nichole Sakura is of Irish descent on her paternal side and has Japanese ancestry on her maternal side.
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears
Nichole Sakura Facts
- She was young when she decided that she wanted to pursue a career in acting.
- She was 14 years old when she shifted to Los Angeles.
- In 2012, Nichole Sakura made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of JB’s Girlfriend in the comedy film, Project X.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Amanda in the family comedy-drama television series, Shameless, from 2014 to 2016.
- She provided vocals to the character named Emily “Em” Davis in the video game Until Dawn in 2015.
- Alongside Fabianne Therese and others, Nichole Sakura co-starred as Annie Fenton in the 2016 thriller drama film, Teenage Cocktail.
- She was cast as Maggie Wittington, a scientist who gets Lazer Team to help her find Woody after he disappears into a wormhole, in Lazer Team 2 in 2017.
- Earlier, she used her name Nichole Bloom (the last name derived from her Japanese name Sakura, which means “Cherry Blossom”) professionally.
- Nichole Sakura later announced via an Instagram post in August 2020 that she has changed her name and will be known professionally as Nichole Sakura.
- She has done modeling work for brands like American Apparel.
Featured Image by Nichole Sakura / Instagram