|Charlee Fraser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charlee Fraser is an Australian model who has managed to rise through the ranks in the highly competitive industry in a short span of time. Being of indigenous origin, she has also paved the way for ethnic and cultural diversity in this field. Her doe-eyed looks and freshly-cut bob hairstyle have revolutionized her image and got her noticed from the bigwigs in fashion.
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
New York City, New York, United States
Charlee was studying business and beauty at TAFE NSW before making her career in modeling.
- Siblings – She has one older and one younger sibling.
Charlee Fraser is represented by IMG Models (Worldwide).
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Charlee has Awabakal Australian (Aboriginal) ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Tall height
- Doe Eyes
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Charlee has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
- Style Me Romy
- Dolls Kill
Best Known For
- Being a successful model who has walked the runway for fashion giants like Prada, Dior, Givenchy, Chanel, Tom Ford, and many others
- Being the first indigenous Australian model to break into the mainstream fashion scene
First TV Show
In 2017, she made her TV show debut as a model on the New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special episode of the comedy talk-show Fashion Police.
Charlee works out in the Dogpound gym in New York. She usually performs core yoga and reformer Pilates in order to stay fit. Charlee also does boxing.
She starts her day with a fruit smoothie.
Charlee Fraser Favorite Things
- Holiday Destination – Maldives
- Restaurant – Philippe Chow in NYC
- Meal – Pasta, Pizza
- Scent – Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs
- Item From The Bonds Collection – Bonds crew neck t-shirts
- Movie – The Other Woman (2014)
- Author – Don Miguel Ruiz
- Go-To Outfit – Leather jacket and boots
Source – Harper’s Bazaar, Buro247.com
Charlee Fraser Facts
- She found her big break in modeling in 2013 after being discovered by a photographer in her hometown, Newcastle. She was studying beauty and science in college at that time.
- Her beautiful long locks were cut into a short bob by famous hairstylist Guido Palau at the behest of Alexander Wang who wanted to book her exclusively for the autumn/winter 2016 season.
- In 2017, she appeared in the 80’s inspired editorial for Vogue Australia.
- Charlee is arguably the first indigenous Australian model to cross over into the international modeling circuit.
- She was included in the “Top 50 Models Of The Fashion Industry” list by models.com.
- She was the most booked model during the New York Fashion Week spring 2018.
Featured Image by Charlee Fraser / Instagram