Bridlington, England, UK
His formal education info isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Levi Heaton (Younger Sister)
Charlie Heaton is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie Heaton has dated –
- Akiko Matsuura – They have a son named Archie (b. 2014).
- Natalia Dyer (2016-Present) – Charlie Heaton started going out with fellow Stranger Things co-star Natalia Dyer after having grown close during the shooting of the show. The rumors of them dating first started circulating in September 2016 when they were pictured in Halloween costumes during the Spanish holiday. In January 2017, they were pictured at LAX airport with arms wrapped around each other.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Charlie Heaton has starred in a commercial for Swiss Insurance company.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Jonathan Byers in the supernatural drama series, Stranger Things.
As a Musician
At the age of 16, he joined London based rock band Comanechi as a drummer and toured with the band for a year.
In 2015, he first appeared in a short film The Schoolboy for his role as Michael Stevens.
First TV Show
In 2015, Charlie appeared in 2 episodes of ITV crime drama series DCI Banks.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Charlie Heaton Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Charlie Heaton Facts
- When he first moved to London, Heaton started working at a bar there to support his musical endeavors with Comanechi.
- He turned to acting after his sister suggested him a commercial agency for better financial prospects. Fortunately, for him, the advert went on to win Cannes Lion award.
- During the shooting for Stranger Things, he once burnt his hair in a freak accident. He had bent over to wash his hands in the sink, only to find his hair had caught fire from a candle placed in front of the sink.
- He is a staunch advocate of women rights and equality and in January 2017, he participated in the Women’s March, which also served as a protest against then US President Donald Trump.
- Join Charlie on Instagram.