|Charlie Lenehan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1998|
|Girlfriend||Ana Lisa Kohler|
Charlie Lenehan is an English singer, TV star, and social media star, best known as one half of the rap, R&B duo, Bars and Melody alongside Leondre Devries. The two auditioned for the 8th season of the Simon Cowell-created TV show, Britain’s Got Talent in February 2014. After receiving a “golden buzzer” from Simon, the two went straight to the semi-final. Charlie and Leondre ended up in 3rd place at the end of the competition but the prominence helped them release 3 studio albums – 143 (2015), Covers (2017), and Generation Z (2017). They also released 2 EPs, Hopeful (2014) and Teen Spirit (2016). In 2019, Bars and Melody released singles CHOKE, Love To See Me Fail, Waiting for The Sun, and Lighthouse, and announced the release of a studio album.
CeeJay, CJ, Melody
Frampton Cotterell, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
- Cologne, Germany
- London, England, United Kingdom
At the age of 11, Charlie enrolled in Winterbourne Academy in Winterbourne, South Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom.
Singer, TV Star, Social Media Star
- Father – His step-father is a businessman.
- Mother – Karen James (Twitter Star, School Cook in Thornbury at Gillingston School and New Siblands schools)
- Siblings – Brooke Lenehan (Younger Sister)
Charlie Lenehan is represented by –
- Bars & Melody (Company, Talent Agent) Worldwide
- Bold Management (Talent Agent, Manager) in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Rap, Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B
- Syco Music
- 143 Records
- Zeneration Records
- A Better Now Records / Universal Music
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie Lenehan has dated –
- Chloe Lindsay (2015-2017) – For 2 years, he dated the well-known British social media star, Chloe Lindsay, best known for her “_chloelindsay_” Instagram account.
- Ana Lisa Kohler (2018-Present) – On July 11, 2018, he began dating the well-known Swiss social media star, Ana Lisa Kohler.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
At birth and growing up, his hair color was ‘Dark Brown’ but it lightened over time.
- Tall, slender physique
- Multiple tattoos
- Dimpled smile
- Defined jawline
Charlie, alongside Leondre, became an ambassador for the Anti Bullying Charity campaign in the United Kingdom in 2016.
Charlie Lenehan Favorite Things
- Disney Character – Aladdin
- Quote – “It ain’t my first rodeo!”
Source – YouTube
Charlie Lenehan Facts
- His mom is also an advocate for anti-bullying.
- Charlie’s mom found out about his talent when a teacher asked her whether she already heard her son sing.
- Charlie began singing at the age of 11 after his schoolmates invited him to join their band.
- He met Leondre on Facebook in 2013. Both of them would post covers and original songs to their timeline and had mutual friends. They just “clicked” and started collaborating.
- Charlie and Leondre came back to compete on the spin-off TV show, Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions in August 2019. Charlie also stated that it was their best performance to date.
- His celebrity crush in middle school was Iggy Azalea.
- He was a bit nervous about celebrating his birthday in 2019. His mom and girlfriend fought about which one would surprise him the best.
- Charlie doesn’t believe in forcing creativity. For him, the creator’s block never appears when he’s working with people he’s comfortable with.
- He has a dog named Prince.
- According to him, out of all of their songs, Waiting For the Sun was the hardest to “bring to life.” The process was long and tough, filled with constant changes and re-recording. It took 6 studio sessions to simply record, excluding hundreds of edited versions created by the music producer.
Featured Image by Charlie Lenehan / Instagram