|Cheavon Clarke Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1990|
Cheavon Clarke is a Jamaican-born British professional boxer who burst into the spotlight after competing for Jamaica in the 2014 Commonwealth Games. He went on to change his allegiance to Great Britain/England and bag a silver medal in the 2017 European Championships. Clarke has accumulated more than 22k followers on Instagram.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
He has been represented by Georgie of Ditto Management.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Jamaican descent.
- Closely-cropped hair
- High cheekbones
- Tall stature
Some of his paid partnership posts for Instagram have been for the brand Birdseye.
Cheavon Clarke Favorite Things
- Sport While Growing Up – Football, having dreamed of becoming a footballer
Source – DailyMail.co.uk
Cheavon Clarke Facts
- He has recalled that his father used to go to a boxing tournament every Christmas, that his company used to sponsor, and Cheavon knew then that he wanted to do it. However, his father would discourage him. Despite the attempts of his father to steer him clear of boxing, Clarke ended up stumbling upon his innate talent as a fighter when scrapping it out in the school playground.
- Cheavon has had fond memories of his childhood that he spent in the Caribbean, which he has described as having old school fundamentals including the neighborhood bringing up the kids of each other. Nevertheless, the scope to relocate to the UK became a permanent option, when he decided to leave the picturesque settings of his native land for new pastures in Gravesend.
- He has revealed that he has been in accommodation at the training centre from Monday to Thursday, after which he has headed back home to his family for the rest of the week.
- Clarke has disclosed that he has usually woken up at 7 am and weighed in. By 7:30 am, he has been on the track doing his cardio, with the type having varied by being running or cycling. He has then had his breakfast and rested a little, after which, he has moved on to a pad session, working on things that have needed improvement. He has then liked to go back and rest, have a nice lunch and a little nap after which he has had his last session of the day around 3:30 pm which has included sparring along with some rounds on the bags.
- He has enjoyed cooking.
- Cheavon has disclosed that he has usually had a breakfast of oats.
- He has stated that a typical lunch of his would be a wrap with mock meat strips along with vegan mayonnaise. After his afternoon session of sparring, he has enjoyed gorging on a stir fry.
- Cheavon has been vegan since 2018, the change from non-vegetarian diet to a completely plant-based one having been an overnight one. He has stated that as there is not a lot of time between training, resting, eating, and training again, he has found that being able to eat something, digest it, and have a quick little nap before going has been much easier for him after opting for vegan meals. He has never tried to force his viewpoint on others but instead has believed that it is wiser to show and prove, rather than preach all day.
Featured Image by Cheavon Clarke (OLY) / Instagram