|Teri Hatcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1964|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Teri Hatcher is a talented American Golden Globe-winning actress, presenter, singer, and writer. She is best known for her roles in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies, and Desperate Housewives. She is the author of the autobiography, Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life.
Teri Lynn Hatcher
Palo Alto, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Teri Hatcher studied at Fremont High School in Sunnyvale, California, graduating in 1982. Later, she enrolled in De Anza College, California, to study mathematics and engineering but left it when she got her acting break.
As a child, she took ballet lessons at the San Juan School of Dance in Los Altos.
Actress, Writer, Presenter, Singer
- Father – Owen Walker Hatcher, Jr. (Nuclear Physicist and Electrical Engineer)
- Mother – Esther Beshur (Computer Programmer)
- Others – Owen Walker Hatcher (Paternal Grandfather), Mittie Mae Graham (Paternal Grandmother), Isbir Khalil Beshur (Maternal Grandfather), Sarah Ann Kolar (Maternal Grandmother)
Teri Hatcher is managed by –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teri Hatcher has dated –
- Marcus Leithold (1987-1989) – They got married on June 4, 1988, and got divorced in 1989.
- Richard Dean Anderson (1991-1993)
- Michael Bolton (1992)
- Dean Cain (1993) – Rumor
- Jon Tenney (1993-2003) – They got married on May 27, 1994. They have a daughter together named Emerson Rose Tenney (b. November 10, 1997). They divorced on March 5, 2003.
- John Salley (2005)
- George Clooney (2006)
- Ryan Seacrest (2006)
- Stephen Kay (2006-2008)
- Jason Lewis (2008)
Race / Ethnicity
She has 25% Syrian, 12.5% Bohemian/Czech, and 62.5% Irish and English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair “light brown”.
- Toned figure
- Beautiful smile
Teri Hatcher has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- Discover Card
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses
- Bally’s Total Fitness exercise clubs
- Radio Shack
- Repeat Cashmere
- Clairol’s Nice N Easy hair color
- California Travel & Tourism Board
Teri Hatcher Favorite Things
- Thing To Do – Watch TV show marathons
Source – US Magazine
Teri Hatcher Facts
- On April 25, 2006, Teri injured her right eye on the set of Desperate Housewives (2004-2012) when a light bulb exploded.
- She is a closeted poker player.
- She loves cooking and fantasizes about being on Top Chef Celebrity.
- When she gets stressed, she organizes things.
- She dislikes roses.
- She would rather have more pasta than dessert.
- Teri thought that she would grow up to become a high school math teacher.
- She either walks or bikes instead of driving at least one day a week.
- She ran her first triathlon just before turning 45.
- During her grade school, she was called “spider legs” because of her long, skinny legs.
- She plans her trips by restaurants.
- She loves fishing, playing golf, and board games.
- Teri often refers to her American bulldog, Jack, as her boyfriend.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0